Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jenny Ford Walk Across America (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=230660)

bethellen 04-09-21 06:44 AM

I did the Utah walk yesterday. I really enjoyed the scenery, the simple moves, the "boosted" moves and Jenny's style in leading!

Awesome find!!

Gams 04-09-21 07:21 AM

I did notice the map is messed up a little in the northeast - especially Rhode Island and Delaware.

alisoncooks 04-09-21 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gams (Post 2920134)
I did notice the map is messed up a little in the northeast - especially Rhode Island and Delaware.

Well let's be honest: unless actually from the NE, I doubt most will notice. ;)

Gams 04-09-21 08:06 AM

Unless you’re from the northeast or had Miss Osmundson as your 5th grade teacher at Lincoln School in Superior, WI. 😄

alisoncooks 04-09-21 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gams (Post 2920142)
unless you’re from the northeast or had miss osmundson as your 5th grade teacher at lincoln school in superior, wi. ��

:D
Well done, Miss Osmundson!

ETA: I have no idea why my quote changed all Gams's words to lowercase!

Pam61 04-09-21 09:15 AM

Yeah, noticed that about Rhode Island and Delaware, too! Rhode Island isn't shaped correctly and is too large on the Freedom Fit map. I haven't lived in New England long but....yeah! And, Delaware is in the wrong location.

Also, when the British announcer introduces the states before each workout she says about Massachusetts "Welcome to the Pilgrim state. It's the Bay state lady announcer! lol. :D When I first heard her say it, I expected the walking location to be in Plymouth, MA. Nope. Or, maybe the most popular tourist destination....Boston. Uh, no! Then the announcer could have said "Welcome to Beantown!"

bfit 04-10-21 05:10 PM

What is everyone else doing with your map? Do you take all of the states out and put them back in as you do them? So far I've done three states (Hawaii, Alaska, and Minnesota), but the map is just on the fridge, and I haven't moved anything on it.

Vantreesta 04-10-21 05:35 PM

I haven't ordered even though I would love to but I am curious, where did she film in Minnesota?

Mickey12 04-10-21 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfit (Post 2920475)
What is everyone else doing with your map? Do you take all of the states out and put them back in as you do them? So far I've done three states (Hawaii, Alaska, and Minnesota), but the map is just on the fridge, and I haven't moved anything on it.

That’s what I’m doing - I took all the states out and am filling them in as I do them.

Pam61 04-10-21 05:49 PM

I removed the states, and am adding them back in when I get to that state for my walks.

Minnesota is filmed by the spoon-bridge and cherry, I believe. Haven't done this one yet but I think that's what I saw from the tiny images posted for each state.