Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mary's Sale Is Live (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232043)

KarenJo 11-24-21 07:23 PM

Mary's Sale Is Live

The sale at Total Fitness DVDs is on.

Pam 11-24-21 07:42 PM

I was just coming to post this, too! Tell us what you got!

I got: (I already had my Wishlist set up)
Edge Booty One (already have her second one)

From Mary's Used List:
Billy Banks' Tae Bo -10 DVDs Trader's Remorse
Pain Away Strategies Foam Roller Workout
Corepower Yoga Advanced Yoga Sculpt Disc 3

Joni O 11-24-21 08:03 PM

Here's a link. Heading there now.

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/

KarenJo 11-24-21 08:33 PM

Well, I bought 13 DVDs, mostly used or one-offs from her Going...Going...Gone list. 4 were yet more Ambient collection since I use those with my stationary bike several times a week usually, though the last couple of weeks have been less than usual. The rest were yoga. I'm really liking yoga nowadays and on a mission to find ones I like while they're still available. I am excited that I got a used set Of Travis Eliot's Ultimate Yogi. I think one of my goals for the next year will be to do enough yoga that I can manage those practices decently despite arthritis in my hands and knees.

Added my a list of my order:
Body Target Hips & Thighs DVD USED
Cardio Burn Yoga with Patricia Moreno USED
Yoga Conditioning for Women With Suzanne Deason DVD USED
Yogilates Beginners Workout Level 1 USED
The Ultimate Yogi Set with Travis Eliot USED
Yoga Cross Training with Travis Eliot
Gaiam 5 Day Fit Yoga With Suzanne Deason DVD
Power Yoga for Flexibility DVD with Rodney Yee
Power Yoga for Beginners DVD - Rodney Yee
Alpine Mountain Passes Virtual Walk Treadmill or Elliptical Workout - The Ambient Collection
Tropical Palm Trees Virtual Walk Treadmill or Elliptical Workout - The Ambient Collection
Tuscany Italy Virtual Walk Treadmill or Elliptical Workout - The Ambient Collection
Vineyard in France Virtual Cycle Ride or Treadmill Workout - The Ambient Collection

Sollamyn 11-24-21 09:30 PM

I just ordered:
- Tamilee Webb's Fit to the Hits Motown Moves
- Kathy Smith's Rejuvenation Body Balance
- Jenny Ford's Checkout Workout
- Fit Prime Just Right

Donna

bubbles76 11-25-21 09:36 AM

I'll be living vicariously through all of you :D. No purchases for me this year. I bought a dvd during her Halloween sale, but I used my credits. I'm waiting for Cathe's set next year and KCM's newest.

LAC 11-25-21 11:50 AM

I just placed an order for Lauren Brooks Shut up and Train. I gave my original away a couple of years ago to a VFer who lost her DVDs in a fire. I thought I was done with kettlebells, but lately I've been missing them. It looks like the last time I ordered from Mary was in 2019!

zraipel 11-25-21 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAC (Post 2947891)
I just placed an order for Lauren Brooks Shut up and Train. I gave my original away a couple of years ago to a VFer who lost her DVDs in a fire. I thought I was done with kettlebells, but lately I've been missing them. It looks like the last time I ordered from Mary was in 2019!

I'm ordering a backup copy of this from Mary as well. It's one of my most used DVDs, and it's no longer in stock on Lauren's site (which would have been a great deal with her current sale if it was available!). This is one I would miss if I didn't have it.

fatkat555 11-26-21 01:52 AM

I haven’t bought dvds in years and I caved! I’ve been on a Firm revival kick lately and have been wanting for several years to complete my Firm classics dvd collection (I only had vol 1, 2, and 4 on dvd), and I picked up some favorite Firms as well that I discovered through streaming.

I was even enabled to get Lauren’s shut up and train. :D