Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   Challenges and Check-ins (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   May 2021 ~ Walk On & On ~ New Check-In Buddies Are Always Welcome! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=230942)

Diana3271 04-30-21 12:23 PM

May 2021 ~ Walk On & On ~ New Check-In Buddies Are Always Welcome!

What started as a Leslie walk challenge has morphed into a wide variety of workouts and lots of support and encouragement! Join us, if you're looking for a friendly check-in, that's not limited to one type of exercise!

Diana3271 05-01-21 09:17 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Steps for yesterday: 11,174
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

seabliss 05-01-21 05:34 PM

Thanks for starting the month, Diana!

Today I did a bodyweight-only inner/outer thigh workout from Heather R. It wasn't too long, so I added a couple sets each of weighted deadlifts and reverse lunges. I also took an outdoor walk.

I have been waking up about 90 minutes before I usually get up. So I put my thyroid pill by my bed to take it then. Then I fall back asleep. By the time I get up, get dressed, and make coffee, it's more than two hours later. This seem to work well. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I might take it then too. I'm always having some water anyway.

monterey vidiot 05-01-21 07:00 PM

Diana, thanks for starting our month!

Cheryl, good plan.

Today I did another Pilates half hour with Ana Caban. I'm going to do the recovery workout from MBF at bedtime.

Diana3271 05-01-21 09:22 PM

Hi Everyone!

I took a rest day. I did get my steps in, though.

Have a Blessed evening!

Diana3271 05-02-21 06:10 AM

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 10,263

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

lynnf 05-02-21 06:39 PM

May! Am trying to be better about checking in for May. Barre 3 45 minutes, walk with DH and Yin Yoga.

Cheryl, how is the thryoid med going?

Diana3271 05-02-21 09:20 PM

Hi Everyone!

I mentioned in the April thread that my neck pain has reared it's ugly head again. I was trying several things to get it manageable again. We have a tube of Voltaren that I had gotten for DH but he hasn't used. I decided to give it a try yesterday. I am already so much better. The package says it takes time to work but I can already tell a difference. I only did a walking workout because I didn't want to trigger anything. Tomorrow I will be packing for our trip. We will be leaving on Tuesday. This is the place we go in the mountains that doesn't have internet. I can check in if the phone will work. We'll see.

Check-In: 2 miles w/Leslie

Have a Blessed evening.

monterey vidiot 05-02-21 10:17 PM

Diana, so glad you have found relief. I had never heard of Voltaren, but I se it's OTC and recommended for arthritis. I might have to get some. Have a wonderful time in the mountains!

I'm going to stretch tonight and start MBFA tomorrow.

Diana3271 05-03-21 10:50 AM

Good Morning, Everyone!

Cynthia Let me know if it helps you.

Steps for yesterday: 10,479

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy! Have a great start to your week!