Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Isn't this usually the time Cathe announces new workouts? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=230605)

Denise R 03-15-21 09:42 AM

Isn't this usually the time Cathe announces new workouts?

Every time I get her weekly updates, I am checking because it seems she announces something around this time. If she does, I'm hoping for more 30 minute series.

What would you all like to see?

Denise

rhbrand 03-15-21 10:48 AM

What I want to see Something similar to Slow and Heavy. A controlled pace, with heavy weights, maybe more basic moves, no moves that make me thing ***. And make them 35-45min long.

Denise R 03-15-21 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhbrand (Post 2916591)
What I want to see Something similar to Slow and Heavy. A controlled pace, with heavy weights, maybe more basic moves, no moves that make me thing ***. And make them 35-45min long.

Ooh, I want that too!!!! How about a Slow & Heavy Perfect 30? It can be split between upper for 30 and lower for 30 and then have wonderful premixes! (oh the stuff we can dream of lol)

Vintage VFer 03-15-21 11:29 AM

Quote:

LOL, good luck with that! :p

I'd love to see a set like STS, but with shorter length workouts.

sbh 03-15-21 11:42 AM

Quote:

+1, Yes!

bubbles76 03-15-21 12:06 PM

I was just thinking this! Actually, I wouldn 't mind something in the 45 minute range.

horusosiris 03-15-21 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vintage VFer (Post 2916602)

I would also love STS II but with shorter workouts and fresh exercises! :)

rhbrand 03-15-21 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vintage VFer (Post 2916602)

No kidding. Cathe does seem to enjoy the "lets squat, put the dumbbell around the legs, then stand and press overhead" style of moves LOL

ChelePA 03-15-21 03:21 PM

I wish she did rebounding workouts. I am loving my new trampoline. I am also enjoying many YouTube instructors who use body weight only in their routines. Sometimes I like keeping it simple and not dragging out all the equipment. Of course, my favorite is step so I wouldn't mind a new workout in that area. I think she really did a wonderful job with her 2 intermediate series Lite and Ice. So many options to increase or decrease intensity. Awesome premixes too!

laurajhawk 03-15-21 04:12 PM

I really believe if Cathe did a rebounding workout, she'd find a way to use at least 5 other pieces of equipment in it.