Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Misty Tripoli Suggestions (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=230978)

DD546 05-05-21 11:10 AM

Misty Tripoli Suggestions

I am looking for suggestions on favorite Misty Tripoli DVDs. I have Delicious Dance and Body Groove Complete Collection. I want to take advantage of the 40% off Mother's Day Sale to add a few more DVDs to my collection. Right now I'm leaning toward Classic Grooves (apparently a very new one), Body Groove Hitt 2, and Dance Your Heart Out. I've toyed with the yoga and pilates, but I think I recall that the overall reaction on that one was kind of meh. I appreciate any input. I really like Misty's dance workouts; they're fun and a good length.

bubbles76 05-05-21 12:02 PM

I really like Dance Your Heart Out. You have my other two favorites :)

Rhonda 05-06-21 08:57 AM

I am looking at the sale also and thought the latin one looked good along with the classic.

yogapam 05-06-21 11:02 AM

I have a BG streaming subscription. I like Classic Grooves & Dance Your Heart Out. HIIT 2 is okay, but IIRC Misti is not in it, it’s all led by Heather. I’ve done a few Groovy Yoga practices, they are okay, but nothing special. The meditations are nice.

DD546 05-06-21 11:11 AM

Thank you everyone for your input. I still haven't pulled the trigger, but I'm getting close. One of the reasons I am thinking about HITT 2 is because of the bonus DVDs that are included.:)

CharM 05-08-21 08:12 PM

I wasn't even looking at these until I saw this post! :o I bought Dance Your Heart Out because stupid Amazon offered free shipping on any order amount for no reason. :mad: I had no choice but to take advantage. Oh and also because both Bubbles and Pam mentioned it.

DD, are you still thinking it over?

bubbles76 05-08-21 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharM (Post 2924986)
I wasn't even looking at these until I saw this post! :o I bought Dance Your Heart Out because stupid Amazon offered free shipping on any order amount for no reason. :mad: I had no choice but to take advantage. Oh and also because both Bubbles and Pam mentioned it.

:D:D Happy to enable :D:D

yogapam 05-08-21 11:30 PM

Quote:

Lol! :D

fanofladyvols 05-09-21 07:07 AM

Quote:

:D :D Turnabout is fair play...you offer your eBay workout hunting service

I don't think you'll be disappointed. It must be a winner...sherry7899 recommended it as well.

DD546 05-09-21 10:52 AM

Quote:

So happy to have enabled. I finished thinking it over and ordered the three I mentioned in my first post. I looked on Amazon, but ended up buying from Misty even though I had to pay shipping. 2 of the three I wanted weren't available on Amazon. I'm looking forward to these.