Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   Challenges and Check-ins (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   April 2021 ~ Walk On & On ~ New Check-In Buddies Are Always Welcome! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=230720)

Diana3271 03-31-21 09:00 PM

April 2021 ~ Walk On & On ~ New Check-In Buddies Are Always Welcome!

What started as a Leslie walk challenge has morphed into a wide variety of workouts and lots of support and encouragement! Join us, if you're looking for a friendly check-in, that's not limited to one type of exercise!

Diana3271 04-01-21 07:42 AM

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 6,004
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

monterey vidiot 04-01-21 10:06 AM

Diana, thanks for starting our month!

Cheryl, yes, there will be a link & I'll post it. I hope you have a safe trip to see your folks. I remember your Dad wrote a really lovely thank you note after he received his prayer scarf.

Lynn, dinners until midnight! and what a treat to have your DS there.

We're having a bit of a heat wave here, low 80*s yesterday and today, but 55* in the morning. I don't want to turn the heat on now since it will be hot soon enough, but I don't want to exercise when it's so chilly. Today will be Pilates and I'll do it later.

seabliss 04-01-21 08:17 PM

Today I did a lot of walking, both shopping for Easter and a long outdoor walk. Then I did a Heather Robertson arms strength workout.

Diana, glad Cody is ok, and that your DH is using his machine. Is he sleeping better now?

lynnf 04-01-21 09:13 PM

barre 3 30 minutes, walk with DH, CS shoulder and some shoulder shakti. Plus lots of cooking to get ready for last days of Passover. We went to services today, all of us, since DH has the Jahrzeit (anniversary of his mother's death) today so he says kaddish for her and I am saying it for my dad. DH and DS led services which was nice.

Cynthia, it was actually cool here, in the low 60s.

Cheryl, do you do an Easter basket for DD?

Diana, thanks for starting us off. Amazing it's April already!

monterey vidiot 04-01-21 09:28 PM

This heat wave isn't over yet. I enjoyed taking an oceanview walk after driving DD to work. Didn't need a jacket, which is unheard-of around here. But then it got to 80* inside, which was no fun. Glad I didn't have to cook! When the sun went down, it cooled off. Will do the Pilates close to bedtime.

Diana, what happened with Cody?

Diana3271 04-01-21 09:49 PM

Hi Everyone!

Cheryl DH is doing much better with sleeping and the machine.

Lynn Your services sound very special.

Cynthia I found a small flat mass (under the skin) on Friday. The Vet aspirated it, looked at it under a microscope and found it to be a benign fatty tumor.

Check-In: 2 Miles w/Leslie Sansone

Have a Blessed evening!

Diana3271 04-02-21 08:21 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Steps for yesterday: 8,426
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

monterey vidiot 04-02-21 01:08 PM

What a relief, the heat wave is over. Thanks to the "marine layer," coastal fog rolling in, it's now back to normal, 20* cooler than yesterday.

I did the 21DF/RT Pilates last night.

Diana, I'm glad Cody is all right, and that you are too! That must have been a shock to find, and a relief after the vet's diagnosis.

Back later.

Later: did Cardio Fix.

lynnf 04-02-21 03:47 PM

barre 3 one 15 minute core with foam roller, which was hard and one 15 minute stretch one. Barre 3 is adding a lot of variety of workouts and workout times, which is really good. Also many are getting harder, which is good, I guess! Doing planks with feet on the roller was hard. I couldn't do the ones with hands on the roller as it was too hard on my wrists.

Cynthia, glad your heat wave is over.

Diana, glad Cody is good. And yes, as you probably know too, there is something really special about a small religious community where you feel you count.

Waves to Cheryl.

Happy Easter to you all. Store was crazy today. Settling in for last 2 days of Passover, Saturday and Sunday.