Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What are you streaming? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=230170)

ncl 01-13-21 11:04 AM

I am streaming Cathe Live and Kari Anderson/The Seattle Gym.

Lori_Michigan 01-13-21 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncl (Post 2907517)
I am streaming Cathe Live and Kari Anderson/The Seattle Gym.

Me too! I *LOVE* Kari's Reach classes. She looks absolutely incredible. Makes me think I should do more of her classes!

My others:
Cathe Live
Essentrics
Ellen

I used to have KCM's but it was kind the same thing over and over and the quality wasn't great, and I own all her DVDs so it wasn't worth it for me.

Exercise Diva 01-14-21 03:35 PM

P.volve (they offered a free month of virtual live classes so have been doing this primarily).
YogaWorks (not using this as much as I would like)
Essentrics (use this all the time in conjunction with Pvolve)

anne 01-14-21 08:32 PM

Essentrics/Classical Stretch

ncl 01-28-21 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan (Post 2907527)
Me too! I *LOVE* Kari's Reach classes. She looks absolutely incredible. Makes me think I should do more of her classes!

My others:
Cathe Live
Essentrics
Ellen

I used to have KCM's but it was kind the same thing over and over and the quality wasn't great, and I own all her DVDs so it wasn't worth it for me.

Nice to know someone else is enjoying Kari! I subscribed for her hi-lo classes which are just fun for me, but I have enjoyed her Reach and Reach the Barre classes, too. Do you ever take any of the other classes? I have not, just Kari's. :)

leigh1673 01-29-21 04:49 PM

Ballet Physique Streaming

LOVE it. Best barre workouts I've ever found. The cueing is amazing and the workouts are fun and well-rounded.
Quote:

The Ballet Physique
I live in Colorado and take classes at the studio as well (not currently; will return post-vaccine)
Ahhh I'm so jealous. I would love to take a live class--- alas, my geographic location will likely prohibit that.... although I know that the creator did move back to Pennsylvania so maybe she'll start up a location closer to me. Probably not but a girl can dream!

Lori_Michigan 01-29-21 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncl (Post 2909751)
Nice to know someone else is enjoying Kari! I subscribed for her hi-lo classes which are just fun for me, but I have enjoyed her Reach and Reach the Barre classes, too. Do you ever take any of the other classes? I have not, just Kari's. :)

I haven't tried any of the others, but they look great!

DCW 01-29-21 06:49 PM

Essentrics/Classical Stretch, the only one.:D

Melissa Baker 01-30-21 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leigh1673 (Post 2909873)
Ballet Physique Streaming

LOVE it. Best barre workouts I've ever found. The cueing is amazing and the workouts are fun and well-rounded.


Ahhh I'm so jealous. I would love to take a live class--- alas, my geographic location will likely prohibit that.... although I know that the creator did move back to Pennsylvania so maybe she'll start up a location closer to me. Probably not but a girl can dream!

I miss the owner, Kristenís, classes so much! Tough yet approachable due to her motivating nature (if that make sense). Also she would incorporate fun musical themes, like movies, on Saturdays.

juliel 01-30-21 10:01 AM

Has anyone tried Caroline Jordan?

https://youtu.be/AyndtzlBz-I


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness