Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My Results from the MET Rx 180 Program (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=185321)

cam522 10-03-12 04:37 PM

My Results from the MET Rx 180 Program

This morning I finished 90 days of the MET Rx 180 Program and I cannot tell you how much I LOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!! There may have been 1 or 2 days for one reason or another I wasn't able to do a workout but continued on the next day.

My results are a weight loss of around 5 lbs and lost 1 1/2" in my waist. I gained 1" in my chest, I have definition in my triceps and back and I have a 2 pack - if I would of followed the eating plan I probably would of had better results but I am very happy with my results.

This program has only one con for me and that it's over!

My next rotation has to be Jillian's Body Revolution and using her other DVDs as well for one month or else I will never hear the end of it from my husband.

I will absolutely positively do this program again and again!!!

...Cheryl

tytbody 10-03-12 04:45 PM

Yea Cheryl. Now I'll have to go see what you did:)

mizach 10-03-12 05:05 PM

Congratulations Cheryl!

tytbody 10-03-12 05:25 PM

I'm going to ask my husband to look into this. This does not look too fast, too crazy, just doable.

did you follow the program or did you do your other stuff in-between Cheryl:) I want to be a Graduate of something too.:)

cam522 10-03-12 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tytbody (Post 2111531)
I'm going to ask my husband to look into this. This does not look too fast, too crazy, just doable.

did you follow the program or did you do your other stuff in-between Cheryl:) I want to be a Graduate of something too.:)

No, I followed the program as is, but I did do Pilates or Yoga once a week. Also, I did have a stress fracture half way through so I was unable to do the Cardio Tactics workout so I substituted the elliptical and just started to get back into light running last week.

...Cheryl

tytbody 10-03-12 06:18 PM

i've been reading how people think it was too much for a program or similar to Supreme 90, do you have any thoughts on this? I think it has a better overall tone by starting at a beginner stage and building up from what I've seen of the videos

ADoll 10-03-12 06:23 PM

Congratulations! Impressive results!

princess76 10-03-12 06:35 PM

Good job!

kariev34 10-03-12 06:40 PM

Congrats! I've been eyeing this program since it was released but haven't taken the plunge yet due to the cost. But you may just push me over the edge😊

sewoodson 10-03-12 08:27 PM

Before you order make sure you ask if anyone has a coupon code. There are quite a few floating around. I think there is one for 20 or 25 dollars off. When I ordered it was for 20 off and then someoen found a code for 25 off.

For some reason my search isn't working right and it won't let me search for anything.