Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Guilty Pleasures (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231701)

Jo FitFan 09-04-21 08:13 PM

Guilty Pleasures

(Inspired by the favorite movies and music threads)...
What do you really enjoy that you may be just a little embarrassed to admit?
Mine's fitness related - I just got incredibly excited to learn a new season of Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Making the Team will be starting soon!

Sissy B 09-04-21 08:35 PM

DH and I started watching the Below Deck franchise after COVID-19 was declared a pandemic. We’ve now seen all 8 seasons of Below Deck, all of season 1 and most of season 2 of Below Deck Sailing Yacht (which is awful - the worst of the franchise as far as I’m concerned) and we’re on season 6 of Below Deck Mediterranean which is airing now. And yes, we will watch season 9 of Below Deck when it airs. It’s not something we would have normally watched, but in the year plus of COVID it has been a mindless, soap opera like distraction.

alisoncooks 09-04-21 08:36 PM

My guilty pleasure tv show is Gavin & Stacey. I quite literally watched it on repeat during the months of shelter-in-place. It was my comfort show.

Sissy B 09-04-21 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo FitFan (Post 2939873)
(Inspired by the favorite movies and music threads)...
What do you really enjoy that you may be just a little embarrassed to admit?
Mine's fitness related - I just got incredibly excited to learn a new season of Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Making the Team will be starting soon!

We used to watch Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team but our cable package got rid of the channel it’s on a few years ago. :D

Vantreesta 09-04-21 08:43 PM

I like Britney Spears' music! Totally surprises people who know me. :)

Sissy B 09-04-21 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vantreesta (Post 2939885)
I like Britney Spears' music! Totally surprises people who know me. :)

I like Britney Spears’s music too, along with the Spice Girls, New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys, One Direction, and Big Time Rush. I also like ABBA, The Monkees and the Bay City Rollers.

PennyK 09-04-21 10:38 PM

Vantreesta 09-04-21 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy B (Post 2939890)
I like Britney Spears’s music too, along with the Spice Girls, New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys, One Direction, and Big Time Rush. I also like ABBA, The Monkees and the Bay City Rollers.

I will always love NKOTB! I only know Wannabe by the Spice Girls but I love it! Love the Monkees too, smthg i shared with my mom. Somehow the Monkees and NKOTB don't embarrass me though. :)

Sissy B 09-05-21 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vantreesta (Post 2939902)
I will always love NKOTB! I only know Wannabe by the Spice Girls but I love it! Love the Monkees too, smthg i shared with my mom. Somehow the Monkees and NKOTB don't embarrass me though. :)

I’m not embarrassed about any of these! :D I consider them my Not so guilty pleasures!

Demeris 09-05-21 05:51 AM

I loved Drop Dead Diva.