Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dear Body Electric subscribers, Seeking your feedback/experience (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=229810)

fanofladyvols 11-14-20 10:12 AM

Dear Body Electric subscribers, Seeking your feedback/experience

Hey VFers!

I'm posting this thread for someone who can't post but is able to read. So please post replies here. She can't reply but will be reading this thread. ..OR ..If you have joined the VF Roost Tapatalk forum, you can also reply to her directly there. I am pasting her query below:

"I have been thinking about signing up for Margaret's streaming - I started with her PBS workouts back in high school, and the later workouts are shorter so good to get me motivated to do some strength training again.

I did some research at VF and it seems that many were wary of the streaming service ... is anyone subscribed? Is it easy to sign on for a few months, cancel and then come back?

Does she ever offer a Black Friday deal on streaming?

Thanks!"

sherry7899 11-14-20 10:32 AM

I signed up for the free trial and they charged my card before the free trial was up. It was a nightmare to get a refund.

Vintage VFer 11-14-20 11:16 AM

I had donated a fairly large amount to Margaret's KickStarter campaign. I was to receive a free year of streaming. They still wanted my credit card number, so I lost interest. I have enough of her DVDs that I don't need to stream them.

(I have previously posted about being disappointed that I received absolutely no "thank you" or any kind of response from Margaret for my donation. Not very classy, IMHO.)

fanofladyvols 11-14-20 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherry7899 (Post 2898325)
I signed up for the free trial and they charged my card before the free trial was up. It was a nightmare to get a refund.

Sherry, how recently did this happen?

fanofladyvols 11-14-20 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vintage VFer (Post 2898327)
I had donated a fairly large amount to Margaret's KickStarter campaign. I was to receive a free year of streaming. They still wanted my credit card number, so I lost interest. I have enough of her DVDs that I don't need to stream them.

(I have previously posted about being disappointed that I received absolutely no "thank you" or any kind of response from Margaret for my donation. Not very classy, IMHO.)

That would have probably affected my ability to continue to do her workouts because that's doggone low.

sherry7899 11-14-20 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2898334)
Sherry, how recently did this happen?

It was back when they first started offering the streaming. I forget how long ago that was.

fanofladyvols 11-14-20 12:23 PM

Thanks Sherry.:) I think it's good for her to know this...no matter when it happened.

If Meghana has any follow up questions for folks, I will post.

Usia 11-14-20 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2898339)
Thanks Sherry.:)

If Meghana has any follow up questions for folks, I will post.

Shame that Meghana isn't able to post here herself despite having joined this forum few (?) years ago. :(

fanofladyvols 11-14-20 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usia (Post 2898340)
Shame that Meghana isn't able to post here herself despite having joined this forum few (?) years ago. :(

Yeah...:(

summer breeze 12-01-20 01:08 PM

Reviving ...

I received an e-mail from MR about a Black Friday streaming sale. I think it worked out to $13.50 a month which is quite a discount for her streaming. I didn't save the e-mail because I thought for sure I wouldn't subscribe for a year but now I'm reconsidering.:o Did anyone else receive the e-mail and have the code for the sale price?