Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   JNL Fusion (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=190837)

lexybeth1 03-13-13 06:44 PM

JNL Fusion

Hello! Does anyone NOT like JNL Fusion...? And if not, why? I never see it on trade list or yayas, but surely someone got it and doesn't like it:) I am tempted by it but the lowest price I can find it is 119 for the 12 DVDs and extra abs which I suppose isn't such a bad price if its really awesome! Tia, misty

mabyrd1 03-13-13 07:50 PM

I was wondering the same thing, I am interested in it but it is pricey (for me). I have seen mostly great reviews for everybody but I have SO MANY dvd, I question if I want to spend more for it.

Jeannie

kariev34 03-13-13 08:09 PM

I didn't care for it because I didn't click with JNL. She is just to over the top for me. The workouts were good though but if I find a instructor is annoying, I can't do the workout no matter how good it is.

s2546 03-13-13 10:09 PM

i found the same thing - i click with Cathe, Skoggs, some Firms, Christi but i have lots more. JNL too frantic

sue

patriots 03-14-13 10:27 AM

I like the workouts but she is a bit much!!:eek: If you go to settings at the top of the menu, it is possible to get louder music which drowns her out a bit. I have liked that option!!;) I got mine at Target for $66... 10 DVDs and the cordless jump rope but without the ab tape.

PhyllisG 03-14-13 12:32 PM

I thought I saw it at Target! Now I will have to go there and check it out.
I have a big problem with Chalene being too over the top so who knows how I would feel about JNL. I guess if I get it at Target it will be easy to return.

Unfortunately JNL kind of reminds me of a Jennifer Lopez wanna be.

kaykay 03-14-13 01:35 PM

I don't care for her at all. She yells and is way over the top. I only did one workout and now it sits on my shelf. Don't know if it would work but I just can't stand her chatter.

Debbie S. 03-14-13 01:47 PM

The workouts are excellent! Yes, JNL can definitely be over the top, and some of the stuff that comes out of her mouth can be off putting. I also can't imagine a male instructor getting away with some of the stuff she says.

There is a music louder option that does drown her out, and this is how I do the workouts. Again, they are excellent workouts, and JNL really does have a beautiful physique, plus she is gorgeous!

5pugmom 03-15-13 12:39 PM

I LOVE this workout!! I have done SO many workouts, and I have been doing this for 2 1/2 months, and at 42, my jiggly stomach is FINALLY tighter and flattening and SMALLER, and the first time in my life...NO BACK rolls! Even all those stupid pull ups and push ups in P90x NEVER got rid of those. You'll find people either love her or don't. I too, thought she was a little over the top (although I love her energy!) But a week in, I was going to return it because I knew I wouldn't be able to listen to her. And luckily I saw someone's post about the Music louder option so I could drown her out. I am SOOO glad!! I have done P90x, Turbo Jam, Cathe, running for miles on end, 2 hour a day workouts...and I can honestly say, at least for my body, this is the best and most body changing workout i have EVER done!

Lexy 03-15-13 01:56 PM

I believe her workouts are good. I trust Deb S. on this. I tried 2 and thought the 30sec cardio, 30sec strength would be great but the whole thing feels to frenetic to me. That plus, I don't know how to put this kindly, Jennifer has a "sleazy" look IMO. The makeup, the outfeets, all TOO TOO much. I'm NOT saying she IS anything less than a motivating, good teacher. Her appearance makes me think of a particular type of person and is a turn off for me.

Sorry if this sounds offensive to someone. I'm just giving my honest thoughts.