Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Essentrics (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231353)

Rhonda 07-07-21 08:01 AM

Essentrics

I tried a search but received a database error, so will post a question.

I am thinking about doing the free trial and am wondering how the other instructors are? I am not a big Miranda fan, but wanted to try out EssentricsTV. I see they have specific programs for walkers, golfers, etc and would love to try them out.

Thanks!

Izzy 07-07-21 08:06 AM

The other instructors are excellent. My favorites are Gail, Amanda, Sasha, Meg and Sahra. I like their live classes more than I like their recorded workouts. The live classes are just so natural and relax and they are not looking for that perfection.

I do like Miranda. Her knowledge is impeccable. But I like that over the years they have added the variety of new instructors and varied the technique some.

JackieB 07-07-21 08:21 AM

I'd for sure give ETV a try. They are bringing in some new instructors that are excellent. The miracle of technology is allowing for them to teach from their home studios. I have met these women and taken their classes live and it's great to see them be able to offer on ETV.

Miranda hasn't been teaching much lately. She is brilliant....I'm so thankful she has developed this exercise program.

Lori_Michigan 07-07-21 01:52 PM

I really enjoy the other instructors, mostly Sahra and Sasha, followed by Meg, Gail, and Jenny. The rotating live workouts make ETV worth it for me.

(When are we going to get our own Jackie B to do a live workout on ETV?!!)

JackieB 07-07-21 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan (Post 2932380)

Ha ha.

I have an open invite for VFers to take my Zoom class if they haven't yet! PM me your email and I'll send you my calendar and invite for class.

IceQueen07 07-07-21 05:09 PM

I am basically a beginner with essentrics and really love the live classes. I just wish they would leave them up to do over, but they go away.

yogapam 07-07-21 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan (Post 2932380)

That would be awesome! :D

anetta 07-07-21 05:29 PM

Another vote for Jackie and Pam to do a workout for ETV:)

Anita

Izzy 07-07-21 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueen07 (Post 2932397)
I am basically a beginner with essentrics and really love the live classes. I just wish they would leave them up to do over, but they go away.

Yes, that is one thing that bothers me, the fact that after two days they pull the live classes. I wish they would leave them up. Most of them are so good.

Bluebelle 07-08-21 07:43 PM

I really like the live classes too. I also miss the nice 10 minute workouts they did on facebook last year. I'm guessing they take things down because of space. I keep hoping they can may rotate & bring back the live classes and maybe even some of the 10 minute facebook lives too.