Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Request the Wealth-August 2021 (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231519)

nyskier 08-02-21 10:14 AM

Request the Wealth-August 2021

Hi-

Is there a DVD or VHS you really want, but can't find? If so, request here and one of us may have it collecting dust on a shelf. Please note that the sender may request postage.

Happy Hunting!

Lori

PhyllisG 08-03-21 10:41 AM

Looking for Travis Eliot Short and Sweet. I do have DVDs to trade.

AsSweetAsSugar 08-03-21 03:25 PM

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for Cathe's Step Boss series, If anybody is wanting to part with these, I promise to give them a good loving home. I will pay shipping costs. Or if anyone is selling theirs on VF Roost, feel free to contact me, since I don't go on FB anymore.

moonbeam31 08-03-21 05:27 PM

Looking for 2- will pay postage of course!

Tracy Campoli Mat and More

Kimberly Fowler Yoga + Weights

Elsie 08-04-21 04:42 AM

Same as last month, LOL

Any of the Edge Booty Extreme dvds by Ingrid Romero

The Firm Aerobic Butt Busters

Tracie Long, Figure 30 Hips

:sun::sun:
They will find a deeply appreciative home with me!

Venus 08-04-21 06:58 AM

I am looking for Michelle Dozois BodyFit 360 Vol. 2 Dance Conditioning DVD.

suzanne63 08-04-21 09:03 AM

Hi I am requesting please if anyone has it Svelte U Workout Two - Tracey Mallett. I have never tried her workouts. It looks very good and lower impact which will be very good and better for me. I can pay for postage.

zraipel 08-07-21 10:33 AM

Just realized I posted on the July thread instead of the August one :eek: Here we go:

I'm still looking for a copy of Ellen Barrett's Stretch Sculpt. Would also like her Super Fast Body Blast, but that's not as high on my wish list.

I received a message here suggesting I contact Ellen, which was a great suggestion! I did contact her staff and they actually looked for any copies they might have but they didn't have any. I appreciate their effort though :D

I have Ellen's streaming service, but I really love Stretch Sculpt and would like to have a hard copy. I can absolutely trade generously for it as well!!

yogapam 08-10-21 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zraipel (Post 2936443)
Just realized I posted on the July thread instead of the August one :eek: Here we go:

I'm still looking for a copy of Ellen Barrett's Stretch Sculpt. Would also like her Super Fast Body Blast, but that's not as high on my wish list.

I received a message here suggesting I contact Ellen, which was a great suggestion! I did contact her staff and they actually looked for any copies they might have but they didn't have any. I appreciate their effort though :D

I have Ellen's streaming service, but I really love Stretch Sculpt and would like to have a hard copy. I can absolutely trade generously for it as well!!

Sent you a PM. :)

PennyK 08-11-21 02:43 PM