Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   So...what did you buy? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=225937)

alisoncooks 05-27-19 09:06 PM

So...what did you buy?

I took advantage of Collage's sale and got two Cathe DVDs from the LITE series (the bonus pyramid and stacked sets upper).

How about you?

Taiga 05-27-19 09:40 PM

Lauren Brooks (3 dvds from her 60% off sale)---Sexy Strength, Luscious and Lean and KB Revelation.

New running shoes (Brooks)--found them on the clearance rack in my local sporting store---thank goodness they were less than half off as I have been spendy this weekend.

Bosu DVDs---$11.95 for 14 dvds so I'll sift through them and see what I can find. I love my Bosu and am always looking for ways to keep it lively. Even if I only do them once each to sort them out, I'll still consider it a good deal. Hoping to find a few keepers though :heart:

Collage Video---- Slim Body Fitness with Stephanie Levinson and a KB set.

Collage sale was tougher than usual. I had 2 other pilates dvds and a spendy KB instructional set. Bailed on those at the last minute. Now all I have to do is hold out until the sale ends tonight!!

Pam61 05-27-19 10:36 PM

From Collagevideo...

Detox Yoga (Amy Schneider)
Restorative Yoga (Deborah Donohue)
Zenga Flow (Kim Kraushar)

I had only wanted to get two yoga DVDs, but needed a third (of something else) to get free shipping. Vidiot logic there! ;)

Susan H 05-27-19 10:56 PM

I ordered Kettlebell Body and from Collage, I ordered Cathe's Pyramid Pump and KCM Start Here. There are others I thought about ordering, but I decided to exercise restraint.

rhbrand 05-27-19 11:20 PM

Nothing!

I'm really trying to attempt to cut down on spending. I've got a grandbaby coming soon to buy stuff for lol

Gams 05-28-19 05:11 AM

Susan, I love Start Here

Sandrine 05-28-19 06:45 AM

2 of Cathe's daily deals: the Gym styles and Supersets/Push & Pull.

CharM 05-28-19 02:20 PM

I only bought a few from Thriftbooks, spent $14.50
Bar Method Dancer's Body - I hear it's brutal, but I'd like to give it a try anyway
Ellen Barrett's Yogini - I really, really liked this one when I borrowed it from a library through Link+. (a bit of a hassle since I'd have to return to front desk, not like a local loan which I can return at any time, so I thought I'd buy my own)
Pure Barre (forgot which one) - but I only have 3 PB, thought I'd get another

I steered clear of the free BOSU dvds, because I really don't think they'll motivate me to use it.
I talked myself out of buying from Collage, even though this is probably the best price I'll find for XTF Max and KCM Sculpting Rx. I think it would be $27 shipped.

DawnP 05-28-19 03:53 PM

Cathe's LITE Pyramid Pump

Me too, I also purchased Cathe's LITE Pyramid Pump DVD from Collage during their sale.

I hope I can substitute something for the tall box work, as it aggravates my plantar fasciitis.

Hard to pass up that price!

bzar 05-28-19 04:35 PM

a few of the Bosu DVDs.

I held back buying the Denise Austin 360 series when she had the $10 off, due mostly to having purchased many DVDs over the past 6 months from ebay and at book sales.

just bought these oldies this month from ebay (region 2 format):
Amber Gregory Surfer Girl 3 DVD series - $10 shipped! could not pass this one up since the seller is located in UK.

Claudia Schiffer - Perfectly Fit series on DVD.