Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Latest from Jessica Smith, 10-21-20 *skip if you hate vague updates* (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=229661)

fanofladyvols 03-04-21 08:20 AM

Well it's March....please post folks if you hear anything regarding whether it's released on dvd. :)

katalina 03-04-21 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2914875)
Well it's March....please post folks if you hear anything regarding whether it's released on dvd. :)

I'm anxiously awaiting the answer to that question as well! *fingers crossed*

katalina 03-04-21 09:18 AM

Just received an email from Jessica.

"the Lift and Shift series is offered in digital format only so that we can not only offer you a more guided, connected journey with us, but most importantly, to ensure our 60-day money back guarantee is upheld."

Guess I won't be getting this one. :(

Leonana 03-04-21 09:30 AM

I haven't read anything after my last post. I don't want to raise my blood pressure, lol.

However, I did want to offer some reassurance. I was told that Jessica was not able to do dvds because the dvd companies were shut down due to the pandemic. She waited as long as she could, but decided to release the program without dvds. She is planning on doing dvds in the future. It depends on the companies and the pandemic. However, I don't know if she will put this specific program on dvd in the future.

wishiwasinhawaii 03-04-21 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonana (Post 2914901)
I haven't read anything after my last post. I don't want to raise my blood pressure, lol.

However, I did want to offer some reassurance. I was told that Jessica was not able to do dvds because the dvd companies were shut down due to the pandemic. She waited as long as she could, but decided to release the program without dvds. She is planning on doing dvds in the future. It depends on the companies and the pandemic. However, I don't know if she will put this specific program on dvd in the future.

Thanks for letting us know, Sherry. People need to be a lot more understanding that the pandemic has closed a lot of businesses and things are not "normal" and won't be for quite some time. Jessica did the best she could in this challenging environment.

fanofladyvols 03-04-21 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonana (Post 2914901)

Lol, Leonana! Thanks for answering my question!
(Also explains the weirdly disappearing DVDs from those last two titles on Amazon.)

I will pass on this because a digital program from her isn't something I'd want but wish others well who do pursue it. :)

Leonana 03-04-21 11:48 AM

Oops, I meant to put this in the other thread. I can't keep up, ha ha.