Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Latest from Jessica Smith, 10-21-20 *skip if you hate vague updates* (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=229661)

katalina 10-22-20 10:17 AM

I'm looking forward to hearing more about these!!

summer breeze 10-22-20 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherry7899 (Post 2894954)
If I am reading correctly, she last posted to you tube eleven months ago.

Was that new content she posted 11 months ago though? I think I remember reading on here that she hasn't posted new content since before she gave birth. I could be misremembering however.

sherry7899 10-22-20 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summer breeze (Post 2894975)
Was that new content she posted 11 months ago though? I think I remember reading on here that she hasn't posted new content since before she gave birth. I could be misremembering however.

I am not sure if that is actually new. Does anyone know?

aquakat 10-22-20 01:34 PM

Edited my title to add: *skip if you hate vague updates* :)

wishiwasinhawaii 10-22-20 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquakat (Post 2895013)

LOL! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherry7899
I am not sure if that is actually new. Does anyone know?

It looks new to me, but it's certainly possible she recorded it before she had the baby and then posted it later. But it would still be "new" to us, if that makes sense, lol.

FirmDancer 10-22-20 03:49 PM

I seem to recall reading somewhere that she pre-recorded content. So since the baby was born, the content is new to us, but not recorded after she gave birth. That's just what I have stuck in my memory; I could not find any validation of that. :)

fanofladyvols 10-22-20 04:28 PM

Quote:

You cracked me up!! :D

Leonana 10-22-20 10:42 PM

There have been a couple of updates posted in the Jessica Smith Junkees FB Group, but it's been a couple of months since the last one. Now that you mention it, no I haven't seen any pictures or videos. There was a virtual baby shower for her in the Group, and I did see a video of her before she had her little girl. She looked pretty good to me for being late in pregnancy.

Quote:

Lol. You made me laugh when I saw it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirmDancer (Post 2895032)
I seem to recall reading somewhere that she pre-recorded content. So since the baby was born, the content is new to us, but not recorded after she gave birth. That's just what I have stuck in my memory; I could not find any validation of that. :)

I think she was newly pregnant when she made those videos. But my memory is fuzzy on it.

summer breeze 10-23-20 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirmDancer (Post 2895032)

Yes this is what I'm remembering also.

laurajhawk 10-23-20 08:47 AM

Quote:

Made me laugh too. :D
I can't say I buy everything Jessica puts out - there are still some on my wish list. But I expect I'll buy these. I bet there will be some differences from her past work, just due to the long hiatus, so that'll be interesting.
I'm happy to hear that she's "back" and don't blame her a bit for taking a year with the baby. I hope the baby shows up in some YouTube videos!