Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Please post your review requests here! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=75265)

KickDancer 10-02-05 01:30 PM

Please post your review requests here!

In order to give an extra boost to the review challenges (check here for the October challenge), I thought I'd invite people to request particular workouts for which they'd like to see more reviews.

Here are some videos that I thought could use more reviews (or that I just want to see reviewed!):

Cathe Friedrich: Gym Style workouts (all three)
Firm BSS4: Jiggle Free Abs, Arms, Buns
Giselle Fitness: ABCDs for Total Body Fitness
Lashaun Dale: Strength Resolutions, Core Strength
Rob Glick: Deep Definition
Lashaun Dale, Carey Bond: Sport Zone
BOSU: sports-specific workouts
FitBall: Going Ballistic (Stephanie Morris), Upper & Lower Body Challenge (Cheryl Soleway)
Stott Pilates: Core Balance, Ultimate Balance
Maria Leone: Pilates on the Go on the Ball
Jonathon Urla: New York Style Pilates #1, 2, 3
Niedra Gabriel: Fit Chic Fashion Your Body with Pilates

What do other people want to see? My current review goals are to review as many kickboxing workouts as I can, so if you have specific kickboxing requests, let me know and maybe I can put those higher on my to-do list!

toaster 10-02-05 01:52 PM

Here's some things I'd like to see more of:

YBB Lives--we have been getting some of these lately, but I KNOW a lot more people are doing these than we have reviews!
Turbo Jam--again, we got a bunch of these last week, but they weren't very detailed; I'd like to see more information about the workouts, expecially things like the difference between CP1 and CP2

NancyW 10-02-05 02:13 PM

Check the Ya Ya's forum

There are a few more detailed reviews of the Cardio Party workouts under the review section.
Nancy

alikruegs 10-02-05 03:15 PM

quickfix callanetics....

(ps. i'll try to do the fitball upper and lower - i just need to do them a few more times before writing a review)

Sissy B 10-02-05 03:29 PM

I know that some have gotten the BOSU Sports Specific workouts and I'd really like to see some reviews for those.

~Sissy B

Laura S. 10-02-05 03:57 PM

Power 90X. I was looking at the reviews last night and there were surprisingly few reviews given the buzz.

warble 10-02-05 04:27 PM

The two new Self magazine workouts that just came out. (I'm intrigued, and would love to hear when somebody tries those out. :) )

freezrbean2 10-02-05 05:46 PM

My list

Power90 Masters
Double Pump
Janis Saffel South Beach Slam and new Kickboxing workout
Crunch Cardio Dance Blast
Jillian Michaels Shape UP

alikruegs 10-02-05 06:08 PM

I think this is a good thread. It gives people (especially those who don't often submit reviews) an idea of which of their workouts people want to hear about. It's kind of difficult to look at the shelves of dvds and vhs' and decide which ones to review. hopefully, people will see some of these workouts and write reviews!

Pratima 10-02-05 09:33 PM

I did a review of Ultimate Balance! I have some of those others also, I'll have to try to get those in.