Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Workouts, 2021-12-06, Monday (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232091)

hch 12-06-21 06:47 AM

Workouts, 2021-12-06, Monday

If you'd like to join, post your workouts and other activity for this day!

Workouts, 2021-12-05, Sunday
Workouts, 2021-12-07, Tuesday

Daffie 12-06-21 10:13 AM

Cathe PHA 3 and 16 minutes walking

wendug 12-06-21 06:13 PM

After jetlitis posted about Formula 55 yesterday, I looked up the workout because I had never heard of it before. Light weights (3/5 pounds) with high reps. It made me think of Jeanette Jenkins Cardio Sculpt workout from the Hollywood Trainer. So, that's what I did today. It has been quite a while since I've done this workout, but I remember the 20 pushups after the warmup, and I'm proud to say I did them all on my toes. :D This workout completely burns out the muscles of the upper/lower body with weights and she throws in some kickboxing roundhouses to work the core. She ends the workout with some floorwork for the booty and ab work. It is a well rounded workout I should reach for more often!

jetlitis 12-06-21 07:22 PM

GIJayne Fitness: Kickboxing (<30m)
10 MS KnockOut Body: Fierce & Fabulous Abs (10m)

Jane P. 12-06-21 07:27 PM

Kathy Smith's Secrets Lower Body

jetlitis 12-06-21 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendug (Post 2948919)
After jetlitis posted about Formula 55 yesterday, I looked up the workout because I had never heard of it before. Light weights (3/5 pounds) with high reps. It made me think of Jeanette Jenkins Cardio Sculpt workout from the Hollywood Trainer. So, that's what I did today. It has been quite a while since I've done this workout, but I remember the 20 pushups after the warmup, and I'm proud to say I did them all on my toes. :D This workout completely burns out the muscles of the upper/lower body with weights and she throws in some kickboxing roundhouses to work the core. She ends the workout with some floorwork for the booty and ab work. It is a well rounded workout I should reach for more often!

wendug, Mary at Total Fitness DVDs has a good description of Formula 55. I bought it from Mary a couple of years ago on a whim, knowing nothing about it. I don't love the workout, but the workout pushes me to work harder. I have no idea why! LOL! :love:

wendug 12-06-21 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetlitis (Post 2948934)
wendug, Mary at Total Fitness DVDs has a good description of Formula 55. I bought it from Mary a couple of years ago on a whim, knowing nothing about it. I don't love the workout, but the workout pushes me to work harder. I have no idea why! LOL! :love:

I read some reviews of Formula 55 on Amazon and a reviewer commented that although the film quality is horrible, the workout is great. If it motivates you to push harder, that's a great workout!

Erica 12-06-21 09:57 PM

Cat Meffan - Posterior Chain Yoga