Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ellen's - Classic Cardio (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232257)

donnamp 01-09-22 12:34 PM

Ellen's - Classic Cardio

Hi,

For all you Ellen fans - I'm so confused! Her January Workout was supposed to be a 30 Min "Classic Cardio" - it was up on her site yesterday but now it is gone and it looks like the workout planned for February - Quick Core Fusion is being released this week.

Anyone know what happened? :confused:

Donna

JackieB 01-09-22 01:39 PM

She probably had tech issues or something.

JackieB 01-09-22 08:14 PM

Looking at it again, it is strange. She has a typo in the calendar to release Quick Core Fusion on Tuesday, Dec 11. Very odd.

And, doesn't look like Classic Cardio is on the schedule at all.

donnamp 01-10-22 08:57 AM

Ellen addressed it in her newsletter this morning:

Classic Cardio was the plan, but I had to scrap that plan as I was not proud of the workout. Sorry to disappoint you all - I've lost sleep over this, and usually with editing, videos are fix-able. I feel that this one is not. Perhaps, we'll re-shoot it with different music and in a different set in the future because the "bones" of the workout are solid, but at this time it's just not the right energy for ellenbarrett.com. (As I was fretting over what to do, I told my son, "I'm feeling not-so-great about Classic Cardio," and his 13year old reply was, "You win some you lose some, Mom." Really put things into perspective!) Thus, what was supposed to be the February video release, Quick Core Fusion, is debuting now.

Darn, I wish I had tried it when it was up on the site, briefly, I'm curious about why she didn't think it was good enough.

Donna

Izzy 01-10-22 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donnamp (Post 2952677)
Ellen addressed it in her newsletter this morning:

Classic Cardio was the plan, but I had to scrap that plan as I was not proud of the workout. Sorry to disappoint you all - I've lost sleep over this, and usually with editing, videos are fix-able. I feel that this one is not. Perhaps, we'll re-shoot it with different music and in a different set in the future because the "bones" of the workout are solid, but at this time it's just not the right energy for ellenbarrett.com. (As I was fretting over what to do, I told my son, "I'm feeling not-so-great about Classic Cardio," and his 13year old reply was, "You win some you lose some, Mom." Really put things into perspective!) Thus, what was supposed to be the February video release, Quick Core Fusion, is debuting now.

Darn, I wish I had tried it when it was up on the site, briefly, I'm curious about why she didn't think it was good enough.

Donna

Agree. I appreciate her honesty and explanation. I think this is what Miranda said about one of her Seasons. She just didn't like it so they stopped making it available. Sahra said the same thing about Essentrics Arms and Abs. She didn't like it so they no longer make it available. I have two copies. It's one of my favorite Essentrics.