Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Classical Stretch Season 8 to late to order (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232026)

Nelly G 11-21-21 03:17 PM

Classical Stretch Season 8 to late to order

So stupid, I waited to order because I was busy with my giftees presents. I just made time and classical Stretch Season 8 is sold out. I hate myself for it. Why did I not order? Why though I had still time. :o:o:o:o:oI wanted to order 3 seasons. 8, 9, and 12 and now I regret I did not do it right away.

Softshoe 11-21-21 03:40 PM

Essentrics Body Sculpting Series Vol 1 is gone, too.

JackieB 11-21-21 03:52 PM

Here's Season 8 on Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/40330049869...QaAnA2EALw_wcB

For sure, if you want something on dvd, you should order it now.

cjayd 11-21-21 03:58 PM

I feel your pain. I was waiting and waiting for this sale to order season 4 and the Essentrics bundle with Ultimate Stretch etc. That had everything I didn’t already have. I was able to get the Essentrics bundle but it no longer has Full Body volume 3 and season 4 is sold out here in the US. They are all available in Canada but they won’t sell them outside of Canada. I’m slightly peeved about it.

On a side note, if anyone in Canada is looking to add a few things to their order to get free shipping, I’d love to throw these two items in with your order and pay for them and the shipping to get it from my house to yours. Please let me know if that works for anyone. I know season 4 is old, but I still make use of the older stuff along with the new.

Maybe someone in Canada can help both of us out because season 8 is still available up there too.

Izzy 11-21-21 04:57 PM

I am sorry about Season 8. I have been doubling up in my purchases the past few years for this reason alone. I am going to get Season 14 and a few other backups.

Karla25 11-21-21 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelly G (Post 2947498)
So stupid, I waited to order because I was busy with my giftees presents. I just made time and classical Stretch Season 8 is sold out. I hate myself for it. Why did I not order? Why though I had still time. :o:o:o:o:oI wanted to order 3 seasons. 8, 9, and 12 and now I regret I did not do it right away.

I hate it when things like that happen! But the good thing is that you care about others and put them first :heart: We need more people like that in these crazy times :heart:

Things will work out for you when you least expect it. Like Jackie suggested, check out eBay. I just ordered Vol 1 from eBay. Sometimes, if you save an item to your watch list, the seller will offer a discount.

I feel so much better when I do Classical Stretch on a regular basis. I try to do one each morning. I think you will very much enjoy the two seasons that you’re getting.

Nelly G 11-22-21 05:18 PM

Esscentrics contacted me they had one season 8 left for me because I had send a message to them yesterday. So I ordered season 8,9,10 and 12. It was really nice that they contacted me. Thanks for all your messages. :sun:

JackieB 11-22-21 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelly G (Post 2947599)
Esscentrics contacted me they had one season 8 left for me because I had send a message to them yesterday. So I ordered season 8,9,10 and 12. It was really nice that they contacted me. Thanks for all your messages. :sun:

That's awesome!

Izzy 11-22-21 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelly G (Post 2947599)

Wonderful news; both that they had it and they contacted you.

cjayd 11-22-21 10:23 PM

Beyond awesome. Super happy for you!