Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Bellyfit 50% off sale and new routine (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=221749)

Pat58 01-29-20 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usia (Post 2857666)
Episode 11 has been uploaded. Didn't bother to look at it yet.

Thanks Dana. Does anyone want to wager a bet on when episode 12 will hit the air? Hopefully in 2020. I'm going to bet August.

sherry7899 01-29-20 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat58 (Post 2857734)
Thanks Dana. Does anyone want to wager a bet on when episode 12 will hit the air? Hopefully in 2020. I'm going to bet August.

LOL!

I don't understand why they don't communicate AT ALL. You would think they would send an email to all the customers who purchased season 2.

Usia 01-29-20 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat58 (Post 2857734)

LOL, Pat! I was thinking along the same lines. Summer at best.

Sad thing is that I used to really enjoy Bellyfits and now I can't even look at them. Maybe one day, but not any time soon. This lack of communication from them is just simply disrespectful. No other way to describe it.

Calistro 01-29-20 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherry7899 (Post 2857736)
LOL!

I don't understand why they don't communicate AT ALL. You would think they would send an email to all the customers who purchased season 2.

If I was them and took this long, I would be too ashamed to communicate with customers.

I Reckon Alice knows the damage is done. I for sure will not be purchasing again.

In saying that I downloaded that episode super fast after coming here, and not because I want to do it now, but my vf oddity compels me to complete my workout sets:)

Pat58 01-30-20 08:58 AM

I think we should all download AND backup.

sherry7899 01-30-20 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat58 (Post 2857871)
I think we should all download AND backup.

I put them onto dvds just to be extra sure!

Sherry

Twigs 01-30-20 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usia (Post 2857739)
Sad thing is that I used to really enjoy Bellyfits and now I can't even look at them. Maybe one day, but not any time soon. This lack of communication from them is just simply disrespectful No other way to describe it.

I agree totally with this and in my mind goes against what I thought of as the ethos behind the Bellyfit program. I also have a problem with the continual promise of release dates that they seem to have no intention of keeping. Why not just be honest?

I’ve done all of this season’s practices and think there were only one or two that I quite liked. I much prefer her original set with the class members. It’s a much nicer vibe.

I won’t be making any more purchases in the future. It’s kind of left a really sour taste in my mouth. Too bad because Alice seems like such a nice person.

yogapam 01-30-20 02:06 PM

I agree, it is very disappointing, bad business practice, abysmal customer service. I am especially disappointed as I’ve met Alice and taken a class with her. She was very sweet, but I just don’t get why she would treat her customers this way.