Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mary's End of Summer Sale Is Live (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231676)

KarenJo 09-01-21 10:37 AM

Mary's End of Summer Sale Is Live

The sale at Total Fitness DVDs is up. I've ordered the 6 things waiting in my cart, though a week ago someone else bought one of the "1 in stock" ones I had in there. Even the Used DVD I bought was on sale.

I've been getting into "real" yoga DVDs in the last couple of years and have been enjoying exploring the older, OOP and obscure things Mary has in her Used section and as onesies in the Going, Going, Gone section.

Messe 09-01-21 01:20 PM

I've ordered the six DVDs that were in my cart, too. I came very close to placing an order earlier this week and then realized that a sale would surely be coming our way soon.

bubbles76 09-01-21 02:49 PM

I was hoping the one set I wanted would be on sale for the same price as it was the last sale. It's not, so I will wait

fanofladyvols 09-01-21 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbles76 (Post 2939446)
I was hoping the one set I wanted would be on sale for the same price as it was the last sale. It's not, so I will wait

I'm curious Bubbles what set?

I have noticed Mary doesn't price things the same from sale to sale. So if I want something, and I like the price, I may regret waffling. :(

bubbles76 09-01-21 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2939461)
I'm curious Bubbles what set?

I have noticed Mary doesn't price things the same from sale to sale. So if I want something, and I like the price, I may regret waffling. :(

Tonergy. I went back and forth, but heard someone say it was DVD-R so I didn't get it during the sale. Well, I contacted Mary some time ago to ask about something else, and thought I'd ask her. She said it was pressed dvd. So I regret waffling lol! It was a fantastic price at the July 4th sale.

jetlitis 09-01-21 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbles76 (Post 2939465)
Tonergy. I went back and forth, but heard someone say it was DVD-R so I didn't get it during the sale. Well, I contacted Mary some time ago to ask about something else, and thought I'd ask her. She said it was pressed dvd. So I regret waffling lol! It was a fantastic price at the July 4th sale.

Dear bubbles76,

I have Tonergy (6 DVD set, and yes, it's pressed), and you can have it for Media Mail postage if you'd like. It's too advanced for me (I'm intermediate). I even tried to sell it to Half Price Books about 6+ months ago, but they were very choosy at the time and refused it. Also, I need to tell you that the case is broken. I didn't open it for many months (maybe even a year) before I decided to give it a try. When I opened the case for the first time, it collapsed on me. So now the case has a couple of rubber bands to keep it together.

Go ahead and PM me if you're interested. Thanks. :)

bubbles76 09-03-21 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetlitis (Post 2939478)
Dear bubbles76,

I have Tonergy (6 DVD set, and yes, it's pressed), and you can have it for Media Mail postage if you'd like. It's too advanced for me (I'm intermediate). I even tried to sell it to Half Price Books about 6+ months ago, but they were very choosy at the time and refused it. Also, I need to tell you that the case is broken. I didn't open it for many months (maybe even a year) before I decided to give it a try. When I opened the case for the first time, it collapsed on me. So now the case has a couple of rubber bands to keep it together.

Go ahead and PM me if you're interested. Thanks. :)

VF is the best!!! Thank you thank you :)

Vantreesta 09-07-21 11:30 PM

There were definitely more that I wanted but I just ordered 6 used ones.