Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   can I ask a silly question about the totalfitness site? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=201001)

Genevieve M 03-04-14 12:12 AM

can I ask a silly question about the totalfitness site?

Why would you order dvd's from this site vs. another? For example, folks seem to be all pumped about the beachbody 21-day program with Amber. Why don't you just order the set from Beachbody?

Signed,

Always Late to the Party

Susan 03-04-14 12:30 AM

I can't speak for anyone else, but in my case, it's all about Mary's stellar customer service. :sun:

BunnyHop 03-04-14 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan (Post 2369145)
I can't speak for anyone else, but in my case, it's all about Mary's stellar customer service. :sun:

This.

Plus, if Mary orders for me, my personal information never goes anywhere near BeachBody if I tell her I'd rather it didn't.

(Their marketing habits/hard sell, etc., really turn me off. I've bought a few things through Mary's site that I wouldn't have purchased otherwise.)

bzar 03-04-14 12:41 AM

i prefer that Mary get credit for my purchases from beachbody, basically, because like everyone said, she's a doll.

as a coach, she gets some sort of commission from beachbody, i'm sure. i'm fine with that - and she really deserves it.:)

and for non-beachbody stuff, she gives us a little discount and she has a rewards program that gives us a couple more dollars off.

shoegoddess 03-04-14 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan (Post 2369145)

That!

lila_says 03-04-14 01:40 AM

ALL of the above! :love:

juberann 03-04-14 03:25 AM

One reason.........MARY:love::love:

herya 03-04-14 03:32 AM

I am overseas and buying is more complicated. Mary is excellent, she ships promptly and has very reasonable shipping charges, plus VF discount. Absolutely no fuss customer service, she's worth it.

kathym 03-04-14 07:07 AM

I have had issues ordering from Beachbody direct so prefer to order from Mary. Her customer service is wonderful.

athompson10 03-04-14 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathym (Post 2369165)
I have had issues ordering from Beachbody direct so prefer to order from Mary. Her customer service is wonderful.

This. I had an epic battle with Beachbody years ago, in the days when paying for super-duper expedited shipping meant your package went via mule train and wandered the country before washing up on your doorstep 2-3 weeks later. After that, I decided to order only through coaches, so they could deal with customer service. When I found out about Mary and TotalFitness, she became my go-to for BB and most DVD orders. I've had one package go missing (non-BB) and she replaced it, no questions asked. I also like the rewards points, the format of her site, her clips (longer with better resolution than Collage's)....