Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rave Thanks to Mary's excellent (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=168941)

Debbie S. 07-30-11 02:20 PM

Thanks to Mary's excellent

customer service I was able to do my favorite workout of all time this morning, Turbo Fire 45 EZ.

This disc started to go bad on me a month ago, and it finally got to the point where the freezing during the second half of the punch segment was all the time. I contacted Mary last weekend and I received a new disc from BB yesterday morning.

I know Mary's excellent customer service is acknowledged a lot here at VF, and rightfully so, but I wanted to share my experience, too.

momof10 07-30-11 03:14 PM

Mary is totally awesome. I ordered several DVDs from her Thursday night, last week. She shipped them out that night and I got them on Monday. No one has service like Mary. She spoils us.

Cheryl

bzar 07-30-11 03:48 PM

another card carrying member of the i love mary club!:love:

mary is a doll. when you send her personal email, she's very responsive too.:):)

MM-Om 07-30-11 03:48 PM

ITA. Mary is the BEST!!!

shannahc 07-30-11 03:54 PM

Mary really is excellent. I recently ordered Lauren Brooks Volume 2 from her, and she accidently sent me Volume 1. When I emailed her to let her know how much it cost me to ship the wrong one back (I'm in Canada so she couldn't send me a prepaid envelope), she refunded me more than I had paid for shipping "for my trouble", and then included 2 exercise bands with the correct DVD as an "apology"! Really fantastic customer service.

gigi 07-30-11 04:05 PM

Mary rocks!

Lablover2 07-30-11 04:15 PM

Mary is the best!!

daisysunshine 07-30-11 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shannahc (Post 1860706)
Mary really is excellent. I recently ordered Lauren Brooks Volume 2 from her, and she accidently sent me Volume 1. When I emailed her to let her know how much it cost me to ship the wrong one back (I'm in Canada so she couldn't send me a prepaid envelope), she refunded me more than I had paid for shipping "for my trouble", and then included 2 exercise bands with the correct DVD as an "apology"! Really fantastic customer service.

I had that happened to me once too, she sent me the wrong dvd - then said I can keep it for my trouble. since I really did not want the dvd, I said it was okay and paid for the shipping myself.

Imagine my surprise when I got a paypal receipt for the shipping! I was NOT expecting it. I generally only buy Mary, and I am loathe to return things and only do so if I simply can not get rid of the dvd any other way [See: Powerfit Harmony LOL]

Janine 07-30-11 08:13 PM

I just phoned her Friday because my new Booty Barre plus Abs and Arms Dvd kept freezing on me. Since I'm in Canada she is shipping out a new copy to me.
What great service!:heart:

cmiyachi 07-31-11 06:29 PM

Couldn't agree more - Mary is excellent!