Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Request the Wealth- November 2021 (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231959)

nyskier 11-02-21 08:09 AM

Request the Wealth- November 2021
 
Is there a DVD or VHS you would love to have but canít find? If so, ask here and one of us may have it collecting dust on a shelf.

Please note that you may be asked to send postage or SASE.

Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving!

Lori

Dena 11-02-21 09:57 AM

I am looking for Pilates for Men Ball Workout. I have some DVD's I can offer for trade, or would love to temporarily borrow your copy. :o

Nelly G 11-06-21 03:22 AM

I cannot find Mark Lauren Focus 15 dvds. Not on Ebay or Amazon. Is there someone who has seen used dvds in a Thrift Store. I did read at Videofitness that Focus 15 is the way to start with Mark Lauren but it is not to be found.

I do not want to use his streaming site. Thanks.

adawn 11-06-21 03:00 PM

I only see used sets on amazon for $40-45 with shipping to the USA. Not sure you want to spend that much?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B3S8QKS...I2PROVEIW1Y49C

One sold for $10.95 a few days ago in the USA on ebay. If I see a set pop up for cheap on ebay again I can buy it for you and ship it to you if you'll cover the international shipping cost but not sure when a set will come up for sale on ebay again.

Nelly G 11-07-21 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adawn (Post 2946130)
I only see used sets on amazon for $40-45 with shipping to the USA. Not sure you want to spend that much?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B3S8QKS...I2PROVEIW1Y49C

One sold for $10.95 a few days ago in the USA on ebay. If I see a set pop up for cheap on ebay again I can buy it for you and ship it to you if you'll cover the international shipping cost but not sure when a set will come up for sale on ebay again.

Thanks. No I do not want to spend that much (40/45 dollars) but between 15 or 20 dollars is ok with me. I do not know what the original price was. Was that 20 dollars? I will ask Mary of Total Fitness is she has seen one. Of course I would pay the cost and shipping cost. Let me know if you have seen Focus 15.

bzar 11-08-21 12:56 PM

seeking: Walk Strong 3 set - Jessica Smith.

I have a trade list in the Exchange Forum.

Nelly G 11-09-21 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelly G (Post 2946092)
I cannot find Mark Lauren Focus 15 dvds. Not on Ebay or Amazon. Is there someone who has seen used dvds in a Thrift Store. I did read at Videofitness that Focus 15 is the way to start with Mark Lauren but it is not to be found.

I do not want to use his streaming site. Thanks.

I got it because Stephanie at VF warned me with me a message that one used Focus 15 was sold at Total Fitness. So I got the last one.
Yah so great :sun::sun::sun: of Stephanie

adawn 11-09-21 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelly G (Post 2946407)
I got it because Stephanie at VF warned me with me a message that one used Focus 15 was sold at Total Fitness. So I got the last one.
Yah so great :sun::sun::sun: of Stephanie


Yay! I'm glad this worked out so well! :music:

bubbles76 11-11-21 07:14 AM

I'm looking for Discount Workouts by Gymbox. These came out some years ago, and are DVD-R. If anyone has any lying around that they aren't using (not Cycle or Treadmill, as I'm afraid I don't have a bike or treadmill), I'd love to give them a good home.

Willing to trade, provide postage, SASE, etc. Thanks so much :)

Also looking for 20 Minute Body the Trilogy with Brett Hoebel :)

Karla25 11-11-21 06:54 PM

If you have an unloved copy, I'm looking for The Firm 12 Minute Time Crunch Cardio :) I'm also happy to trade.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness