Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Does anyone do Jari Love any more? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232913)

bfit 06-06-22 08:11 PM

Does anyone do Jari Love any more?

I am winnowing down my DVD collection, and I have several Jari Love workouts that I literally haven't done for years. I have Ripped to the Core plus a set that includes Body Rock, Get Ripped and Chiseled, Extremely Ripped, and Extremely Ripped 1000 on 4 separate DVDs. Does anyone do Jari Love any more? I haven't seen much discussion here about her workouts for a long time. If you do Jari Love workouts, which ones do you like and which ones would you keep?

bubbles76 06-06-22 09:20 PM

I went through this some years back, determined to whittle down my Jari collection. I kept them all. Although I haven't done them in awhile (my collection is too big) I still love them. My first foray into home strength training. Do you have time to do hour workouts? Most of her earlier workouts hit an hour or close to it. Do you like a cardio factor with your strength? I believe the ones you have listed all involved cardio. Just something to think about if you must pare down.

rhbrand 06-06-22 10:24 PM

I have done a couple of my Jari's in the last year or so.

I still love Ripped, the original, and Ripped to the Core. They are my two favorites.

I should do the others to refresh my memory of them. And I have 1 I've never done :eek:

Joni O 06-07-22 06:06 AM

I do Body Rock every once in a while.

Negin 06-07-22 06:22 AM

I did one the other week. Whenever I do any workout that I haven't done in the longest while, I start overthinking as to how I can do them more often. I love her workouts. My problem is that I love far too many workouts and don't have enough time to do as many as I would like.

alisoncooks 06-07-22 06:48 AM

I did the original Get Ripped 2-3x last month. That, plus Slim & Lean, used to be my favorites. I also liked RttC and the Weights & Abs workout on Body Rock.

I don’t use her stuff often because I don’t use dvds often. My two favorites are on Jari’s YT channel, so they’re convenient. I bought one of her newer dvds a while back (Ripped in 6) and haven’t tried it once…

star117 06-07-22 07:11 AM

I still have mine and will keep them even though I rarely do them anymore. I love her workouts, well most of them. I'm not a fan of the ones that include cardio.

Alison - you should do Ripped in 6 - it's great!

I've also done some of the YT ones, but I just don't like to stream.

Karla25 06-07-22 09:46 AM

I haven't done one in months but think I will dust one off and do it tomorrow:heart: I like her workouts a lot. I've been doing more of the easier lighter/no weight workouts recently.

fanofladyvols 06-07-22 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Negin (Post 2967954)
I love her workouts. My problem is that I love far too many workouts and don't have enough time to do as many as I would like.

+1

It's been too long since I did a Jari workout!

alisoncooks 06-07-22 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star117 (Post 2967958)
Alison - you should do Ripped in 6 - it's great!

I should! But I’m too lazy to bother with dvds these days, lol. YouTube is just so darn convenient.