Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2021 Holiday Gift Exchange (& Possible Zoom Get Together?) (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231860)

bzar 11-03-21 03:42 PM

would it be possible to attend Zoom meeting without participating in the gift exchange?

sherry7899 11-03-21 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bzar (Post 2945862)
would it be possible to attend Zoom meeting without participating in the gift exchange?

Yes, I think Anne said that in the first post. :sun:

bzar 11-03-21 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherry7899 (Post 2945864)
Yes, I think Anne said that in the first post. :sun:

:sun: lol.

i can't trust myself in fulfilling my responsibilities as a Secret Santa. And i have always wanted to go to a VF get together, but travel was always an obstacle. i entertained several VFers when they visited Honolulu, however, making small 1:1 get togethers.

a Zoom meeting would therefore be ideal for me! so yes, i would like to be in the Zoom meeting.

fanofladyvols 11-03-21 05:36 PM

I hope more try the zoom even if they don't connect by video!

ots 11-08-21 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ots (Post 2945340)
Hi all -

I wanted to let you know that I messed up --- I'm going away on a cruise on Tuesday. So I won't be able to get names out until November 9th. Yikes! Sorry about the delays --- hopefully with streaming --- it won't be as much of an issue.

I'm back! The cruise was great. Ship only had 700 people out of a normal 2100 people sailing.

Anyway - my flight landed a couple of hours ago and you guys were on my mind --- so I got the names out right away.

We are a small group --- but it will be fun!

Remember - if you received a name that you've had in the past --- let me know right away --- sometimes that happens and I might be able to switch out for someone else. But given how small a group we have --- it also might be inevitable. So hopefully you don't mind so much.

Let me know if you sent me your name and did not receive an e-mail from me with your giftee. Also, if you need the e-mail address of the person, please let me know.

Pat58 11-09-21 09:57 AM

Thank you Anne! Got my Santa. :) I'm happy your are back safe and sound and had a good trip.

Question: what is our mailing deadline?

fanofladyvols 11-09-21 10:04 AM

Hey Pat...she said Dec. 7th postmarked deadline and I don't think that I have seen a change.

ots 12-06-21 07:14 PM

Hi all -

Wow - I have been so behind this year --- but I did manage to get the zoom get together meeting invitation out! Yay! I don't have an agenda so please let me know if you'd like for us to do anything in particular during the call.

If you want to be part of the get together, let me know --- and I'll send you the link.

Anne.

JENILU 12-06-21 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ots (Post 2948926)
Hi all -

Wow - I have been so behind this year --- but I did manage to get the zoom get together meeting invitation out! Yay! I don't have an agenda so please let me know if you'd like for us to do anything in particular during the call.

If you want to be part of the get together, let me know --- and I'll send you the link.

Anne.

What exactly would it be? Lol, I have never done anything like that, except a few summit things to waxh and comment on (I mean thats how I had to visit my mom durng lockdown at the nursing home, but I don't know what this one consists of, lol)