Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   Bargain Watch (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Misty Tripoli DVD Closeout (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231454)

DD546 07-26-21 11:42 AM

Misty Tripoli DVD Closeout

I got an email from Misty saying that she's closing out DVD sales and going all streaming. All of her DVDs are $9. Vidiot question: do I buy the rest of the DVDs that I don't have? It's hard to pass up this deal. Of course I don't need them, but that usually doesn't stop me. I bought a few during her last sale that I haven't done yet. I also got a coupon for 50% off her streaming. Decisions, decisions.

moonbeam31 07-26-21 02:34 PM

Ooooohhhhhh.......

moonbeam31 07-26-21 02:46 PM

I just bought groovy yoga/groovy pilates! I've been eying this once since it came out! $9. I think its a 2 dvd set maybe? I do know there are 2 workouts of each yoga and pilates ! Shipping was $6 though....Still worth it! Thanks for sharing this deal!

bubbles76 07-26-21 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DD546 (Post 2934620)
I got an email from Misty saying that she's closing out DVD sales and going all streaming. All of her DVDs are $9. Vidiot question: do I buy the rest of the DVDs that I don't have? It's hard to pass up this deal. Of course I don't need them, but that usually doesn't stop me. I bought a few during her last sale that I haven't done yet. I also got a coupon for 50% off her streaming. Decisions, decisions.

Heck at this price, I might buy backups!

fanofladyvols 07-26-21 06:58 PM

It's sad that she's clearing them out but it is a really good deal.

ETA: I saw this on the website:
Quote:

We are going 100% digital, so the DVD store is closing on August 13.

Patti S. 07-26-21 08:43 PM

Thank you for enabling! I purchased the majority of the dvd sets. It’s a shame about the 100% streaming but that’s the way it’s all going. Everything digital, ugh. I’m old!:o

Edited to add, love your avatar, Bubbles!

Pam 07-26-21 08:59 PM

Thanks for letting us know! I just purchased 5 sets! I only had one of her's before my purchases today.

Vantreesta 07-28-21 12:47 PM

I had picked up one of hers at the thrift store bc she seems so popular here. Thanks to this thread I finally tried it yesterday. Just previewed and now want them all!

AsSweetAsSugar 07-28-21 03:19 PM

Thanks for posting! The price is tempting, but every time I preview them, they look a little weird to me, some of the background exercisers look like they smoked some weed before filming this, no offense to those who love this, and I reserve the right to change of opinion. I do like the music on this.

DD546 07-28-21 03:22 PM

I just did one of my Misty acquisitions from her last sale. It was so much fun and great music. I think I've talked myself into getting the rest of her DVDs that I don't, and I may even pull the trigger on streaming. It looks like she has new live classes on streaming in addition to her video library.