Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hello again! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231180)

imhere2dance 06-08-21 07:43 AM

Hello again!

I had been locked out of my account for almost 3 years, but I'm back now! I guess my punishment is finally over. I'm still walking and dancing! :love:

sherry7899 06-08-21 07:48 AM

Welcome back! I am so glad you can post again.

summer breeze 06-08-21 07:49 AM

Wow! Definitely welcome back! How did you get locked out of your account for 3 years??:eek:

imhere2dance 06-08-21 07:51 AM

I argued with someone the last time I posted. I don't think I was too rude, but I guess Wendy disagreed. Oops! :o I'll try to behave from now on. lol

It's great to see you both again!

summer breeze 06-08-21 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imhere2dance (Post 2928514)
I argued with someone the last time I posted. I don't think I was too rude, but I guess Wendy disagreed. Oops! :o I'll try to behave from now on. lol

It's great to see you both again!

I'm so sorry to hear that. It sounds kind of outrageous. But definitely good to see you back.

I've seen some rude posts on here on occasion but I don't ever remember seeing anything rude by you. And being rude is no reason to be locked out of an account for 3 years I wouldn't think. Craziness.

Anyway welcome back again!:)

imhere2dance 06-08-21 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summer breeze (Post 2928516)
I'm so sorry to hear that. It sounds kind of outrageous. But definitely good to see you back.

I've seen some rude posts on here on occasion but I don't ever remember seeing anything rude by you. And being rude is no reason to be locked out of an account for 3 years I wouldn't think. Craziness.

Anyway welcome back again!:)

Aww, thank you! :heart:

Gams 06-08-21 08:19 AM

My niece’s ex-boyfriend shot and killed someone and served two and a half years in a work release program. He should be thankful he didn’t argue with someone on VF! 😂

Pat58 06-08-21 08:33 AM

Welcome back!

imhere2dance 06-08-21 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gams (Post 2928520)
My niece’s ex-boyfriend shot and killed someone and served two and a half years in a work release program. He should be thankful he didn’t argue with someone on VF! 😂

Right? lol

fanofladyvols 06-08-21 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imhere2dance (Post 2928507)
I had been locked out of my account for almost 3 years, but I'm back now! I guess my punishment is finally over. I'm still walking and dancing! :love:

Welcome back! Feel free to revive threads you never got a chance to comment on and burst forth with posts :D Hope you find a comfy check-in.

P.S. I am curious...how did you know you were locked out that long and how did you find out you could post now?