Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Kelly Coffey Meyer ? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=229137)

Gams 07-27-20 02:47 PM

Kelly Coffey Meyer ?

Does anyone know how old Kelly is? I’m only asking because There was a move in one of her workouts today that I struggled with, but Kelly did with apparent ease, so I’m hoping she’s 1,000 years younger than I am and then I wouldn’t feel so bad.

Demeris 07-27-20 03:37 PM

According to THIS, she's 57

BunnyHop 07-27-20 07:03 PM

Yep. She's just my age. Sigh.

bzar 07-27-20 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gams (Post 2884000)
Does anyone know how old Kelly is? I’m only asking because There was a move in one of her workouts today that I struggled with, but Kelly did with apparent ease, so I’m hoping she’s 1,000 years younger than I am and then I wouldn’t feel so bad.

what move was it?

Gams 07-28-20 07:57 AM

It’s toward the end of workout 2 on the Trim Down DVD. She’s in a split stance and lowers down until she’s kneeling on her back knee and then rises up and repeats several times. I can do the move but not real well and not nearly as quickly as she does. In my defense, I do have one bad knee (it’s been broken twice), but I think my main problem is that my legs aren’t as strong as I thought. When I thought about it, I don’t know if I have any other workouts where one leg bears all your weight pushing up from the floor and lowering down to the floor, so I think it’s a good move for me to practice.

bubbles76 07-28-20 08:29 AM

Kelly can do stuff I can't do, and I'm in my 40s lol! She is a beast, Cathe is a beast, and so is Michelle Dozois. Heck, they were kicking my butt when I was in my 30's lol!

LoveVA 07-28-20 08:38 AM

Trim Down? I don't have that one. Is this something I need? :D

Gams 07-28-20 08:42 AM

Yes, you definitely NEED this one! 😁 Don’t know if it matters, but she’s by herself in this one.

laurajhawk 07-28-20 08:44 AM

Dammit. She's older than me. LOL.
(I really don't expect to be in as good a shape as someone who makes a living in fitness. I work at a desk. And I don't have athletic genes, either. Honestly, knowing she's just a year older than me makes her relatable, more than anything else. :) )

wendug 07-28-20 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gams (Post 2884085)
It’s toward the end of workout 2 on the Trim Down DVD. She’s in a split stance and lowers down until she’s kneeling on her back knee and then rises up and repeats several times. I can do the move but not real well and not nearly as quickly as she does. In my defense, I do have one bad knee (it’s been broken twice), but I think my main problem is that my legs aren’t as strong as I thought. When I thought about it, I don’t know if I have any other workouts where one leg bears all your weight pushing up from the floor and lowering down to the floor, so I think it’s a good move for me to practice.

Gams- I find this move challenging, too, so you are not alone! Doesn't Kelly quit doing the leg move and focus on arms only on the second set? I think she is challenged by the move as well!