Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Another reason to love Mary at Totalfitnessdvds! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=179428)

upperwside 04-17-12 02:37 PM

Another reason to love Mary at Totalfitnessdvds!

I just got an email from Mary about an order i placed last week. I orderd a few dvds and one was Fierce Force.. she said that Anni dropped the price.. and she refunded me the difference! I know i did not get it yet.. but still that is great customer service! I only order from her.. unless i cannot get it from her. I will even email her to see if she will be getting something i have seen someplace else and wait till/when/if she gets it.. and order it from her!

momof10 04-17-12 02:40 PM

Mary is the best!!! She is right in top of things. I give her my business all the time, too. Thanks for sharing your story.

Cheryl

DejaDeb 04-17-12 03:15 PM

That's awesome!

Mary is awesome!! :love: :heart: :love:

scrappindad 04-17-12 03:48 PM

Love Mary!!!

momofcha 04-17-12 03:50 PM

Awesome, how do preorders work with her? I'm eyeing that one and the kickbox kettlebell set. One is supposed to come in tomorrow, the other by Friday. Will she hold my entire order until it's all in?

tia

DirtDiva 04-17-12 04:01 PM

I've got Kettlebell Kickboxing in my cart at Mary's too :D, just waiting to pull the trigger on that one.

upperwside 04-17-12 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shammy902 (Post 2018537)
Awesome, how do preorders work with her? I'm eyeing that one and the kickbox kettlebell set. One is supposed to come in tomorrow, the other by Friday. Will she hold my entire order until it's all in?

tia

She ships as they come.. she never seems to hold anything back. I placed an order last week and the video that was in shipped the next day and the other will coe as she gets them... with no extra shipping.

Lucky Star 04-17-12 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upperwside (Post 2018572)
She ships as they come.. she never seems to hold anything back.

I'm probably wrong but I always pictured Mary selling from her house using, for instance, her double-car garage as a warehouse. The DVDs are taking over her home so yeah, she's got to get orders out ASAP! ;)

Usia 04-17-12 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky Star (Post 2018754)
I'm probably wrong but I always pictured Mary selling from her house using, for instance, her double-car garage as a warehouse. The DVDs are taking over her home so yeah, she's got to get orders out ASAP! ;)

That's EXACTLY how I picture Mary's business to be to! She's done such a fantastic job though, that she's probably doing much better, like she deserves. I don't know of better vendor than Mary. Thank you Mary!
Dana

lila_says 04-17-12 10:46 PM

Mary really is the greatest. In addition to her great customer service, promotions, & preview clips, & unlike pretty much EVERY OTHER SELLER she doesn't price gouge shipping outside of the U.S. Mary is great! :love: