Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   Challenges and Check-ins (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Pilates Cross Trainers MARCH 2022 (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232462)

Usia 03-02-22 08:18 AM

Pilates Cross Trainers MARCH 2022

Good morning!

Starting us off in March 2022. Hard to believe it's already March!

Lindsay's Classic Barre 1 - 32min
GHUTV Gold Kickboxing 5 - 34
min

I'll check back later. Hope everyone has a good day!

fanofladyvols 03-02-22 09:55 AM

Thanks for starting a March thread, Dana. 2022 is a blur for me so far. So I extended my previous plan but this is my last week of Footloose and fancy free rotation.

Yesterday was combining segments of Ballet Fitness with Powerstrike 5.

Hope you guys have a good day, too!

donnamp 03-02-22 09:56 AM

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I got my outdoor walk in and did CS 1411..I think...

Anyway, today was:

Jessica - 4 Mega Miles Pre-Mix from Walk On 5 Mix and Match Miles. I was reminded how much I enjoy long, steady state cardio. You know I just need to incorporate that type of stuff into my workout plan more regularly at least a few times a week!

I stretched out w/ Jill Miller - Yoga Tune up At Home - Level 1, Month 1, Program A.

Dana - thanks I didn't even realize we didn't change the thread! LOL!

Carol - that Barre Workout from Senior Shape looks great!

Waves, Linda!

Donna

fanofladyvols 03-02-22 08:53 PM

Hi Donna!

I combined different segments of Ballet Fitness and Powerstrike 5 again.

txhsmom 03-02-22 09:11 PM

Whew! My workout tonight was

Senior Shape - Kettlebell Workout - 30 minutes

This was plenty challenging for me with just a 7 lb kettlebell. I would say that this wasn't a Lauren Brooks type kettlebell routine - there were no swings. But it was a total body strength workout and got my heart rate up there. I will be super sore tomorrow, I'll bet.

I'm still coughing up a storm. I am ready for this to be gone.

Dana - I was wondering who was finally going to break down and start a new thread. My money was on you. Thanks for getting us started!

Linda - Good to see you!

Donna - Nice workouts, as usual.

Carol

donnamp 03-03-22 09:14 AM

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I got out to walk my Golden - it was nice weather - we are up and down w/ our temps - some days 60's some days 40's.

This morning was:

Essentrics A.M. workout w/ Meg - this was a 15 min workout that I used as a warm-up this morning b/c I missed doing my CS/Essentrics last night! It was a nice warm up though!

Jessica Smith - Barre Sculpt from WS 3.0 - I enjoyed this one although I had to modify a bit on the floorwork. I am finding that crunch type movements just don't agree with me. I substitute stabilization work for the lower back/hips and bridge work.

Carol - good job, I have eyed that video from time to time! Maybe once I wrap up this rotation (just a few workouts left, if I don't take any rest days I'll be done on Tuesday!) I'll do some of Lauren's workouts.

Linda the combo of kickboxing/barre/ballet sounds great!

Waves, everyone!

Donna

txhsmom 03-03-22 08:44 PM

Today's workout was an easy one just my croupy cough doesn't want to go away:

Senior Shape - Standing Pilates - 24 minutes

This was primarily lower body focused. There were some plank moves at the end done using a chair.

Waves to all ~

Carol

fanofladyvols 03-03-22 08:59 PM

Carol, I'm sorry you're not well. Did you test for covid on your own..I. sorry if I missed that.

Donna that sounds like a great idea for subbing the moves that don't work for you.

Dana hope work is going well!

txhsmom 03-04-22 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2958112)
Carol, I'm sorry you're not well. Did you test for covid on your own..I. sorry if I missed that.

I did test on Tuesday night and tested negative, so I'm guessing it's just a persistent cold/sinus infection. I've finished off the antibiotic the doctor gave me last Friday. Hopefully, I'll get completely over it this weekend.

Carol

donnamp 03-04-22 10:32 AM

Hi Everyone,

Let's see...yesterday I got out and walked my Golden and I also did Ellen's new core workout from her streaming site. It is a pleasant 15 min routine. I just need my Ellen fix from time to time.

Today was:

Jessica Smith - 3 Mile Flat Abs Power Walk - a nice steady state cardio.

Not sure what adds I may get to today - I have lots of meetings, unfortunately!

Carol - hope you feel better soon!!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Donna