Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lift with Cee's new upper/lower split will be up soon! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=234079)

ellaenchanted 03-14-23 08:50 AM

Lift with Cee's new upper/lower split will be up soon!

The other thread was getting long and had several topics so I figured we could start a new one.

I am excited that the new 30 minute upper/lower split is starting next week. The first two workouts are up on YT but they are available to watch yet as they are scheduled. It sounds like she is listening to at least some feedback from viewers. I could see even doing an upper/lower/total rotation with the new upper/lower workouts and the 20 minute total body workouts.

I still think she will be monetizing the workouts she took down. Either it will be a subscription with member-only content on top of teh free content or she will sell the programs individually as downloads or both.

I kinda see her having a vision with maybe having shorter, more basic mix-and-match workouts as the free content and more involved or advanced series be paid.

Jane P. 03-14-23 05:46 PM

I'm looking forward to them. I usually add in a Pilates workout for the 3rd one of the week.

Tea Tyme 03-14-23 08:06 PM

I’m looking forward to them, too. Cee’s workouts are quick and efficient. While I like the 20 minute/total body/5 day a week workouts, I would like the option to add on more legs.

tlchello 03-15-23 08:45 AM

I will be doing this new split program. I am looking forward to it.

buffmama 03-15-23 12:30 PM

This sounds promising.

Joni O 03-15-23 08:02 PM

I'm finding her channel hard to navigate. Where would I find these two new workouts that are "up on YT but aren't available to be watched yet as they are scheduled"? Thanks.

edensmom 03-15-23 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joni O (Post 2993593)
I'm finding her channel hard to navigate. Where would I find these two new workouts that are "up on YT but aren't available to be watched yet as they are scheduled"? Thanks.

If you click on playlists, there are an Upper Body playlist, and Lower Body. Each has one video and both are hidden.

Joni O 03-16-23 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edensmom (Post 2993603)
If you click on playlists, there are an Upper Body playlist, and Lower Body. Each has one video and both are hidden.

Thanks!

Gibbee 03-22-23 09:39 PM

I am looking forward to seeing her new series. I had asked about an upper/lower split a while back and she was looking at the 20 minute full body weight series. I had completed PPL and loved it... but really wanted an upper/lower option.

So, I am curious to check it out!

Gibbee 03-23-23 07:20 PM

I think this will be my workout tomorrow. I watched the workout on FF. Looks great.