Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   KCM Home Gym Intervals (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=233701)

fatkat555 12-18-22 09:43 AM

KCM Home Gym Intervals

Random question: Has anyone tried this workout using a rebounder as your equipment? I have an old rebounder I’d like to dust off and I don’t have any other equipment other than an Aeropilates machine. Thanks for any input.

laurajhawk 12-18-22 09:45 AM

I have done that! It’s the only way I’ve used that workout and I’ve done it many times. Works great. I jog or do whatever moves come to mind with the music.

fatkat555 12-18-22 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laurajhawk (Post 2984871)
I have done that! It’s the only way I’ve used that workout and I’ve done it many times. Works great. I jog or do whatever moves come to mind with the music.

Nice! I might get this dvd just for variety ;)

katmom 12-18-22 03:27 PM

I have subbed the cardio intervals with the rebounder and also kettlebell swings.

Vantreesta 12-18-22 03:40 PM

I don't have many KCM but this is one I've always wanted to try.

fanofladyvols 12-18-22 07:09 PM

Fatkat, I don't have this DVD but as a side note..I actually use my step and/or BOSU or my elliptical for videos to do my own thing in place of those cardio intervals that are either too hard for me to follow or that I don't like. Very fun option!

bubbles76 12-18-22 09:43 PM

I've used the rebounder and jump rope with this dvd :)

amery 12-19-22 10:02 AM

I haven't yet, but that's a great idea! Thanks for the suggestion!

bzar 12-19-22 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatkat555 (Post 2984870)
Random question: Has anyone tried this workout using a rebounder as your equipment?

the first time i did HGI i used a rebounder and stationary bike. i also have a bosu and step.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2984936)
Fatkat, I don't have this DVD but as a side note..I actually use my step and/or BOSU or my elliptical for videos to do my own thing in place of those cardio intervals that are either too hard for me to follow or that I don't like. Very fun option!

i have used a rebounder as a "booster" for Leslie workouts. i have also used a rebounder for countless other "high impact" and plyo workouts. i've tagged this thread with "rebounder friendly" to see other workouts that VFers have used with a rebounder for high-impact segments and plyo moves.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbles76 (Post 2984954)
I've used the rebounder and jump rope with this dvd :)

when Gilad's 30 min show was on cable TV, i used to jump rope during the commercial breaks, which were about 3 min. my abs were in the best shape - sounds counterintuitive, but i guess it burned all the flab off.;)

fatkat555 12-19-22 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bzar (Post 2984992)

when Gilad's 30 min show was on cable TV, i used to jump rope during the commercial breaks, which were about 3 min. my abs were in the best shape - sounds counterintuitive, but i guess it burned all the flab off.;)

My husband and I were watching TV and flipping the channel we caught a rerun of a Gilad workout. I’d forgotten how solid his workouts were.