Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   If you only wanted to buy one Joyce Vedral workout, which one would it be? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=227031)

gjv 10-14-19 01:33 PM

If you only wanted to buy one Joyce Vedral workout, which one would it be?

I've got 3 in mind, but can't decide.....

Dynamic Tension & Complete Non-Stop Workout

Top Shape Total Body Workout (2 Workouts On 1 DVD)

Bottoms Up Gold.

But maybe someone else knows better! ☺ Thanks!

Sissy B 10-14-19 01:53 PM

I have several of Joyce’s DVDs and my favorites are Speedy Non-Stop and the Just Joyce series - Just Bra Roll Boob/Just Butt and Just Thighs/Just Arms.

If I were going to get just one, based on what you have listed, I would get Speedy Non-Stop or Bottoms Up Gold Plus. They are both have separate upper body and lower body workouts that can be combined for a total body workout. Speedy Non-Stop is a shorter, quick workout and Bottoms Up Gold Plus is a longer workout, even when doing upper body and lower body separately.

eventmom 10-14-19 02:32 PM

Bottoms Up Gold + - my first joyce.

I actually prefer the original non stop to speedy non stop.

If you are short on time - go for one of the non stops.

I also love the just joyce series but takes a bit to figure out how to mix/match.

bzar 10-14-19 03:20 PM

i've been on a Joyce focus lately. i've noticed her DVDs are much more affordable now on Amazon and Ebay and recently picked up 3 of her DVDs. i own all of her books and worked out with 2 of the titles - Definition and the dorm workout.

i have all of the ones you mentioned, but have only seriously done Definition. you can do all of the segments in 35 min. i was surprised how quickly the UB portion finished.

edited to add:
The Everything-Joyce-Vedral thread :-)

Joanna explains the differences (in a nutshell) in the 7th post on the 1st page.

gjv 10-14-19 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bzar (Post 2843301)
i've been on a Joyce focus lately. i've noticed her DVDs are much more affordable now on Amazon and Ebay and recently picked up 3 of her DVDs. i own all of her books and worked out with 2 of the titles - Definition and the dorm workout.

i have all of the ones you mentioned, but have only seriously done Dynamic Tension. you can do all of the segments in 35 min. i was surprised how quickly the UB portion finished.

edited to add:

Joanna explains the differences (in a nutshell) in the 7th post on the 1st page.

Thanks for the everything Joyce link!

I got an email from College Video today, they have a whole bunch of her dvds. Most about 14.99 I think?

gjv 10-14-19 03:40 PM

I'm leaning towards getting 2, Bottoms Up Gold Plus and the Dynamic Tension.

gjv 10-14-19 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bzar (Post 2843301)

i have all of the ones you mentioned, but have only seriously done Dynamic Tension. you can do all of the segments in 35 min. i was surprised how quickly the UB portion finished.

edited to add:

That everything thread is awesome! Thanks again!

bzar 10-14-19 04:21 PM

Gayle, i edited my response that it was "Definition" (DVD) that i used this past week (not Dynamic Tension).

i plan to try Dynamic Tension sometime in the next week.

her workouts are very time efficient - she gets you in and out.

edited to add:

the VF Chaptering forum has several Joyce DVDs for chaptering - here's a link to the index, and under Joyce Vedral, you'll see the links:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...ral#post122934

these are the titles for which chaptering has been provided (go to thread link to get the actual links):
Quote:

Joyce Vedral
Bone-Building Body-Shaping Workout
Bottoms Up Gold
Definition Workout Plus Bonus Abs
Fast Forward
Fat-Burning Workout/Bathing Suit Workout
Non-Stop & Dynamic Tension
Weight Training Made Easier

angie_nrs 10-15-19 09:38 AM

Thanks for posting. I've had my eye on Bottoms Up for a long time since it has been nearly impossible to find. Apparently they are doing remakes of that workout.:D

Is Complete Bottoms Up and Bottoms Up Gold the same workout?

Lannette 10-15-19 09:56 AM

Quote:

the VF Chaptering forum has several Joyce DVDs for chaptering - here's a link to the index, and under Joyce Vedral, you'll see the links:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...ral#post122934
I didn’t know that this thread existed! Bzar you are a font of VF knowledge!