Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   No Amanda? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=221322)

summer breeze 10-26-17 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adawn (Post 2739964)
In a thread earlier this year, muggle wrote that she thought she had heard Cedie moved to Texas??

http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...d.php?t=220327

In the link above, muggle says she thinks she heard Rhonda moved to Texas not Cedie.

I thought Amanda was relatively new too and I remember when she first came on the scene many here didn't warm up to her right away. Now she's become a favorite:sun:.

muggle 10-26-17 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summer breeze (Post 2740002)
In the link above, muggle says she thinks she heard Rhonda moved to Texas not Cedie.:.

Thank you, that's true. I can't remember where I read that. I thought Cedie was still in the area. She was in a Cathe Live class not too long ago. I miss her and Lorraine. Lorraine was fierce and had perfect form.

adawn 10-26-17 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summer breeze (Post 2740002)
In the link above, muggle says she thinks she heard Rhonda moved to Texas not Cedie.

I thought Amanda was relatively new too and I remember when she first came on the scene many here didn't warm up to her right away. Now she's become a favorite:sun:.

Thank you for pointing out my error! :o I edited my original post just now. I was far too tired to be trying to read through old threads and post yesterday. (Long car ride from Bryce Canyon to Park City, Utah.)

summer breeze 10-26-17 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adawn (Post 2740056)
Thank you for pointing out my error! :o I edited my original post just now. I was far too tired to be trying to read through old threads and post yesterday. (Long car ride from Bryce Canyon to Park City, Utah.)

No worries. I was curious what happened to Cedie so I read the old thread. Too much time on my hands yesterday I guess :D.

Gibbee 10-26-17 12:39 PM

I've met Jennifer and I don't know that she is much taller than Cathe.
Amanda lives in Texas for sure. I thought at one point Rhonda moved to Georgia (Cathe mentioned it in slow and heavy) but I haven't heard where she is now. She looks so tall in the workouts but she's just 5'6" according to an old post by Cathe years ago. I am, too, so when I do workouts she is in it always strikes me at how tall she seems.

Cedie got married about 2 years ago but that's about all I know. I got to meet her at the 2013 road trip. She is sweet.

I miss Lorraine as well. Loved her in kick punch and crunch. She rocks that workout.

Gibbee 10-26-17 12:40 PM

I've met Jennifer and I don't know that she is much taller than Cathe.
Amanda lives in Texas for sure. I thought at one point Rhonda moved to Georgia (Cathe mentioned it in slow and heavy) but I haven't heard where she is now. She looks so tall in the workouts but she's just 5'6" according to an old post by Cathe years ago. I am, too, so when I do workouts she is in it always strikes me at how tall she seems.

Cedie got married about 2 years ago but that's about all I know. I got to meet her at the 2013 road trip. She is sweet.

I miss Lorraine as well. Loved her in kick punch and crunch. She rocks that workout.

dianestjohn 10-27-17 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elsie (Post 2739992)
I quite appreciate it when Cathe has a tall/er, longer limbed lady as part of her supporting trainers (like Kate! :) ) cause we take longer getting out of those lunges, plus all-fours work, horizontal cardio conditioning and bicep-tricep moves are just a little different for us!! I wonder if Jenn is relatively tall?

I think everyone looks fantastic and happy from the pics! Getting enthusiastic to see some clips! Not sure if I have any faves (well, except Al ....), although Cedie always seemed like she was having a blast & I just like her very relaxed nature. As long as there's Cathe, I will be satisfied.
Having said all that, I know I have said it over at the Cathe forum before, but I would be excited to view a lot more body variety in everyone's (not just Cathe's) programs. Fit & energetic comes in many shapes! :heart:

Amen. I would also like to see a few people over 50 as cast members. Always love seeing Debbie on Jessica's workouts and here and there random instructors include cast members who are not especially thin or especially young and some of them breeze through the workouts in an inspiring way. More of an ethnic mix would be good too.

horusosiris 10-27-17 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dianestjohn (Post 2740302)
Amen. I would also like to see a few people over 50 as cast members. Always love seeing Debbie on Jessica's workouts and here and there random instructors include cast members who are not especially thin or especially young and some of them breeze through the workouts in an inspiring way. More of an ethnic mix would be good too.

Well stated. I agree with you. :):)

Juice 10-28-17 11:23 AM

Cathe is over 50...

suzannaerin 10-28-17 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juice (Post 2740401)
Cathe is over 50...

Yes, but she can still jump like she's 20. :D