Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   Challenges and Check-ins (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   November 2021 ~ Walk On & On ~ New Check-In Buddies Are Always Welcome! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231949)

Diana3271 10-31-21 07:20 PM

November 2021 ~ Walk On & On ~ New Check-In Buddies Are Always Welcome!

What started as a Leslie walk challenge has morphed into a wide variety of workouts and lots of support and encouragement! Join us, if you're looking for a friendly check-in, that's not limited to one type of exercise!

Diana3271 11-01-21 09:56 AM

Good Morning, Everyone!

I have a lot going on this week. I might not be able to get formal workouts in. I'll do the best I can. One of our church family members passed away on Friday. I have been asked to sing with the group for her memorial service. Tonight we are going to the fair.

Steps from yesterday: 7,695

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week and month!

Diana3271 11-01-21 12:28 PM

Hi Everyone!

I was able to get a workout in.

Check-In: JS Strength Interval Walk

Have a Blessed evening!

monterey vidiot 11-01-21 01:29 PM

Diana, thanks for starting our month!

I have 2 Jill Dailey DVDs and the video download, total of 6 workouts. My plan is to do them from now until vacation, where I will be working out with Jill Dailey.

Back later.

lynnf 11-01-21 09:22 PM

yoga class and 10 minute barre 3. Unfortunately I caught DH's cold (he was tested and it's not Covid), and I do not feel well and am losing my voice. So not feeling well.

monterey vidiot 11-01-21 11:06 PM

Lynn, sounds like a bad cold, but it is nice to know it's not covid. I hope you feel better soon.

Check-in: after a slothful day and a zoom rehearsal, I did a Dailey Method on youtube called glute express. Not long, but I think I'm overcoming the dread factor and plan to do more tomorrow.

Diana3271 11-02-21 07:21 AM

Good Morning, Everyone!

Lynn I hope you feel better soon.

Steps from yesterday: 14,057

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

seabliss 11-02-21 03:55 PM

We got back very late Sunday night (early Monday morning really), and yesterday I did two short workouts. Heather Robertson is putting up one new 10-minute workout each day for a month, so I did the first one, for upper body strength. Then I added a 12-minute upper body from Zanna van Dijk. Unlike Jessica, these instructors do not include warmups and cooldowns with short workouts, so I add those on as needed.

Today I did a 23-minute lower body strength from Zanna. Heather's new one said it was lower body HIIT, and I wasn't sure what that entailed, haha.

Lynn, so sorry you and your DH are sick. That's what we just went through. We are still having a bit of the coughing. It takes a while for these things to go away completely.

Cynthia, great news about your friend Diana. Thank you for sharing this! Also, I have not had a blood test in Europe. I will be trying again tomorrow. I have to go in the morning on an empty stomach, I guess.

Diana, sorry to hear about the lady at your church!

lynnf 11-02-21 07:32 PM

Since I was definitely not feeling good today I just did a 15 minute barre 3 stretch. As you say, Cheryl I think I have to be patient getting over this. My voice is pretty bad and I hope I can teach tomorrow. I stayed in and rested a lot today.

Cheryl, those 10 minute Heather's sound good.

Cynthia, good to build up to Dailey Method.

Diana3271 11-02-21 09:26 PM

Hi Everyone!

No formal workout to report.

Have a Blessed evening!