Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Wow! I can hardly believe it..... (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=227465)

sbh 12-16-19 11:22 AM

Wow! I can hardly believe it.....

Only one page of trade lists. :eek::eek::eek: I remember having to look through 12 or more pages to see what was being traded and if I needed it. I still prefer dvd over streaming. It is sad that trading has slowed down so much.

Harivelo 12-16-19 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbh (Post 2851553)
Only one page of trade lists. :eek::eek::eek: I remember having to look through 12 or more pages to see what was being traded and if I needed it. I still prefer dvd or streaming. It is sad that trading has slowed down so much.

On the other hand, it's much easier to score SASE on Share the Wealth. Blame it on streaming. :(

violingal3 12-16-19 12:52 PM

Wow, that's crazy! I haven't visited the trade forum in a long time. Sometimes it was too hard to coordinate a good trade and then sometimes I'd have trader's remorse! Plus the combination of VF Roost and Share the Wealth just made it easier to buy/sell or obtain a DVD sometimes.

lavna 12-16-19 12:56 PM

I think they are removed after a while (don't know the reasons).
My trade list disapeared and I had to repost it.

KateTT 12-16-19 03:04 PM

Yeah our lists will fall off after a while. I noticed that too. I'm not sure how long they stay up.
I miss the pages of exchanges. Yes I guess streaming is putting a damper on things. It was always fun just to see all the fun workouts people had or wanted.

I also really like trading. It's fun. Sigh....

yogapam 12-16-19 03:11 PM

I used to do lots of trading but I’ve gone pretty much to streaming & downloads. Part of the reason is portability as I go between two locations regularly & I travel a lot. I still have a bunch of DVDs I’m giving away, the pics of them are in my profile if any one wants any. Many are Pilates, and there’s a variety of yoga, strength & cardio. It’s best shipping $ value to put 3 or 4 in one case. I’ve shipped up to 12 for $10 USD.

kittybug 12-16-19 05:59 PM

I used to LOVE to trade and feel left out because I'm not on FB so no VF Roost for me. And yes, I do believe streaming has had a huge effect on what's available or not for trade. Such a bummer! :(

fanofladyvols 12-18-19 02:35 PM

It's harder for me to come up with a trade list as the availability of new DVDs has decreased.

Rhonda 12-19-19 08:05 AM

I just looked yesterday and couldn't believe it. I guess I mainly go and sell my stuff now on VF Roost as there hasn't been anything that I really want.

If they don't sell, I may put them up on the share the wealth thread.

I am actually trying to purge so not trying to add too much to my huge collection.

buffmama 12-19-19 08:38 AM

Another one here who misses trading and still tries to as much as possible. It's a great way to try new stuff and get rid of dust collectors.