Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jenny Ford Walk Across America (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=230660)

Gemini2874 04-24-21 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cin777 (Post 2922745)
It looks like her Roku app (Freedom Fit) is now defunct :confused:

Yup. I was excited to see that she had a Roku channel so I could have a backup to the DVDs. She does advertise that she has Roku. Anyways, her channel is defunct. I did contact them and Tyler Ford wrote back that you can still get it to work through your phone talking to your smart tv or something like that. I'm not a techie person so I just said forget it. That's why I hate streaming and like DVDs...much less complicated! It would have been great though if she really did have a working Roku Channel.

Vintage VFer 04-25-21 10:58 AM

The Ford family has been through hell this year. I think we need to cut them some slack.

Gemini2874 04-25-21 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vintage VFer (Post 2922816)
The Ford family has been through hell this year. I think we need to cut them some slack.

Maybe your response is why people are afraid to post.........??

bethellen 04-26-21 08:34 AM

I've been doing them in order on the dvds. I did California yesterday. That one had a different vibe. It seemed more intense. I have enjoyed all the walks so far. I really enjoy the cardio bursts!!! One day I wasn't feeling quite up to a workout; but decided to do a walk with Jenny and I actually modified by not doing the burst and it worked out great.
:)

Mickey12 05-09-21 07:30 PM

Today I did the Alaska walk. It has a beautiful sunny setting with water and snow capped mountains in the background. It has quite a few cardio bursts too which I liked. It was filmed in Portage, Alaska which is near Anchorage. I especially enjoyed this one because my husband and I took a vacation to Alaska a few years ago and we saw lots of scenery like this one on the way from Anchorage to Seward.

bethellen 05-11-21 09:52 AM

Look forward to walking in Alaska. I'll have to look and see what number that is when I get home.

Vintage VFer 05-22-21 10:23 AM

I did the Tennessee walk the other day. (In honor of one of my esteemed VF pen pals).

It was a rainy evening and at one point it was pouring down. Jenny kept going despite the deluge! :)

Vintage VFer 06-03-21 10:45 AM

I did the Alaska walk. The scenery is beautiful, but I had to laugh as I could see the mosquitoes fly past the camera. On a trip to Alaska years ago, the mosquitoes were vicious.

Jenny kept on going. Such a trooper! :)

Gams 06-03-21 10:48 AM

I did Maryland today and enjoyed the delivery driver who blocked traffic to deliver packages even while he was being honked at.

donnamp 06-03-21 03:35 PM

where is the MD workout filmed? I haven't ordered this set yet, but plan to!

Donna