Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jenny Ford Walk Across America (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=230660)

Pam61 04-10-21 05:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
spoonbridge and cherry image

LAC 04-10-21 06:50 PM

After trying out Jenny's Quick Time Saver Chicago Marching Workout on youtube this morning, I decided to order Walk Across America. Our internet connection can be wonky so I definitely want the DVDs, but I'm going to try streaming a few of them while I wait for delivery. I think I will start with Maine tomorrow morning

Vantreesta 04-10-21 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam61 (Post 2920488)
I removed the states, and am adding them back in when I get to that state for my walks.

Minnesota is filmed by the spoon-bridge and cherry, I believe. Haven't done this one yet but I think that's what I saw from the tiny images posted for each state.

Thanks, Pam!

Pam61 04-10-21 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAC (Post 2920500)
I think I will start with Maine tomorrow morning

The location in Maine is great! One of my favorite views, so far! I don't want to spoil it for you, but I've been very near here! ;)

bfit 04-10-21 10:25 PM

I'm originally from Minnesota. That spoon and cherry where she filmed is in Minneapolis in a sculpture garden at the art museum and Guthrie Theater. It looks cold in her workout, but I think it's in the Spring because the ground looks damp and muddy from melted snow.

Pam61 04-11-21 11:16 AM

I lived in Minnesota for a number of years, and it was a great place to live. We were about 25 miles West of Minneapolis. There was a lot to see and do there!

Mickey12 04-11-21 05:41 PM

I did Maine and Michigan workouts today. I loved that Detroit was filmed on a sunny day. There were some people on scooters and bicycles going by occasionally. Maine was filmed on the coast with a lighthouse in the background, very pretty. It’s fun to see the map filling up. :)

fanofladyvols 04-11-21 06:00 PM

Mary won't have the map

I just wanted to touch base with those who were hoping to get this set from Mary (Totalfitness).

Mary responded by email to answer my question and informed me that she won't be able to include the map. There are obstacles to packaging and high cost of shipping.

Just thought I'd pass that along to anyone else who wanted to know.

Pam61 04-11-21 06:00 PM

I did California today, so have done eight walks so far! I like how varied each walk is, as no one is the same.

Vantreesta 04-11-21 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2920675)
I just wanted to touch base with those who were hoping to get this set from Mary (Totalfitness).

Mary responded by email to answer my question and informed me that she won't be able to include the map. There are obstacles to packaging and high cost of shipping.

Just thought I'd pass that along to anyone else who wanted to know.

Thank you, Linda! I had been wondering that!