Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   Challenges and Check-ins (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   September 2021 ~ Walk On & On ~ New Check-In Buddies Are Always Welcome! (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231670)

Diana3271 08-31-21 07:06 PM

September 2021 ~ Walk On & On ~ New Check-In Buddies Are Always Welcome!

What started as a Leslie walk challenge has morphed into a wide variety of workouts and lots of support and encouragement! Join us, if you're looking for a friendly check-in, that's not limited to one type of exercise!

monterey vidiot 09-01-21 10:58 AM

Diana, thanks for starting our month!

Back later.

Diana3271 09-01-21 11:28 AM

Good Morning, Everyone!

Does anyone know where August went?

I met my average step goal for August. Goal is 10,000 + steps.

Steps for yesterday: 11,505
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

monterey vidiot 09-01-21 06:14 PM

Well, not to copy Lynn, but I've been experiencing vertigo, mainly when I get up from bed. Went to the chiropractor today. When I told her what I was there for, besides the ususal knees, hips, spine, she exclaimed that she has seen a lot of people experiencing vertigo, and they all have the right side C-2 vertebra out of alignment. After she got me re-aligned, she said it would be gone in 3 hours. It was. What a great chiropractor.

But since I felt a little queasy from having rooms spin, I'm taking today off too.

Diana3271 09-01-21 09:21 PM

Hi Everyone!

Cynthia
Sounds rough. Hopefully the adjustment works and you feel better quickly.

No workout to report. Tomorrow I have a hair apt and then have a memorial service (church family) to attend in the evening. The funeral service is on Friday, after that I have an appointment to donate blood.

Have a Blessed evening!

lynnf 09-01-21 10:38 PM

barre 3 30 minutes cardio emphasis

Diana, agreed -- where did August go?

Cynthia, you didn't copy me. That sounds like a different form of vertigo. Mine was because of some weird crystals in my ear being in the wrong place, not C-2 and they just flipped me from side to side and it was gone. Glad it's gone for you but definitely worth a day off for sure. Room spinning is never fun and I can attest to that.

Diana3271 09-02-21 09:55 AM

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 6,399
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

lynnf 09-02-21 08:41 PM

note to self: stop doing barre 3 weight workouts. Today they had exercises that switched from light to heavier weights, but the exercises chosen for the various weight levels did not make sense. They had compound exercises some of which were for larger muscles that could handle large weights and some for smaller muscles that couldn't. Totally wrong. Need to go back to Heather. Off for some yoga.

Diana3271 09-02-21 09:27 PM

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: CS 907 Ab & Waist

Have a Blessed evening!

monterey vidiot 09-02-21 10:01 PM

Another rest day. It sure was nice to wake up and get out of bed while the room held still, i.e. no more vertigo. But I felt just "off" enough to decide to wait until tomorrow to exercise.