Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What workout do you wish a fave instructor would make? (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=231879)

alisoncooks 10-16-21 08:32 PM

What workout do you wish a fave instructor would make?

I wish Jane Adams would release a dvd of short practices, easy to tack on to other workouts. 10-15 minutes long…a floor stretch, a mobility warmup, a foot/ankle/leg stretch/massage, a quickie balance or core add on. So many possibilities!

What do you wish (who?) would release?

Vantreesta 10-16-21 09:03 PM

Funny you should mention this today as I was just thinking I would love a Halloween workout with Chalene! :)

Demeris 10-17-21 12:07 AM

Well, this won't happen since Teresa Tapp passed away, but I heard rumors that she had planned to show how to incorporate weights into her workouts. I would have loved that.

Cybersparkle 10-17-21 12:51 AM

I would love for Ellen to make more workouts outside, a kundalini series and more affirmations during the workout. And would love to see her include a furry pet (dog or cat) :)

Ana & Ravi to use better music and incorporate more yoga with kundalini.

Helen 10-17-21 03:12 AM

I'd like to see Cathe do:
1) Kettlebells
2) Susupension Training

Joni O 10-17-21 07:16 AM

I'd love for Ellen to do more workouts like she used to do. I've been less than thrilled with most of the new ones she's streaming now, and I have to continually adjust the volume on the few I do like because her voice keeps going back and forth from a nice, soothing tone to basically yelling. I assume they adjust for that on the DVDs.

txhsmom 10-17-21 07:47 AM

More Barre workouts by Cathe using the FitTower.

Carol

Leonana 10-17-21 09:41 AM

I would like more Jessica Smith workouts on the level of Walk Strong 1 and 2. I like Lift and Shift, but my body doesn’t seem to.

JackieB 10-17-21 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joni O (Post 2943991)
I'd love for Ellen to do more workouts like she used to do. I've been less than thrilled with most of the new ones she's streaming now, and I have to continually adjust the volume on the few I do like because her voice keeps going back and forth from a nice, soothing tone to basically yelling. I assume they adjust for that on the DVDs.

Me too.

Pat58 10-17-21 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alisoncooks (Post 2943971)
I wish Jane Adams would release a dvd of short practices, easy to tack on to other workouts. 10-15 minutes long…a floor stretch, a mobility warmup, a foot/ankle/leg stretch/massage, a quickie balance or core add on. So many possibilities!

What do you wish (who?) would release?

This exactly!

Kassandra Reinhardt (Yoga With Kassandra) has three hands-free practices. I hope she will add more. I love her yin classes and really want to do more hatha yoga with her, but I need hands-free poses.