Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cathe's Perfect 30 DVDs on their way (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=229663)

shoegoddess 10-21-20 12:44 PM

Cathe's Perfect 30 DVDs on their way

Just got a notice from USPS
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending 10/21/2020 10:48am BELLMAWR NJ 08031
:D Hoping I receive them by Saturday so I can start them Sunday!

fanofladyvols 10-21-20 03:38 PM

Cindy,
mine says the same but I'm not holding my breath to get them that quickly.

I'm hoping/thinking they get to me by the end of next week.

katmom 10-21-20 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2894845)
Cindy,
mine says the same but I'm not holding my breath to get them that quickly.

I'm hoping/thinking they get to me by the end of next week.

Linda, like you, I do not anticipate Perfect 30 DVD’s to arrive before end of next week. Postal service in Nashville area has alternated between “tortoise and hare”.

fanofladyvols 10-21-20 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katmom (Post 2894865)
Linda, like you, I do not anticipate Perfect 30 DVD’s to arrive before end of next week. Postal service in Nashville area has alternated between “tortoise and hare”.

Fingers crossed they skip Memphis..it's just straight up dead tortoise through there

momofcha 10-21-20 07:56 PM

Mine are expected on Monday

rhbrand 10-21-20 10:08 PM

Mine left New Jersey! Next week, I'll have new workouts!

fanofladyvols 10-21-20 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momofcha (Post 2894885)
Mine are expected on Monday

That's what my tracking says, too

Daffie 10-22-20 06:08 AM

Monday also in KC Missouri

txhsmom 10-22-20 06:10 AM

Monday also in the TX Panhandle. I will be interested to see the rotations.

Carol

Rhonda 10-22-20 06:37 AM

Monday for me too.

Garrie A. 10-22-20 07:42 AM

Monday for me, too!

laurajhawk 10-22-20 08:56 AM

My tracking also says Monday (Colorado). But it sounds like EVERYONE is Monday lol.
For November I'm planning a dirt-simple rotation of weights, cardio, yoga, weights, cardio, yoga. Perfect 30 fits the bill ... perfectly.

LoveVA 10-22-20 09:15 AM

Just checked tracking and mine is out for delivery today!

fanofladyvols 10-22-20 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveVA (Post 2894952)

Woot woot!! :music:

kittybug 10-22-20 10:09 AM

Quote:

So jealous!!!

fanofladyvols 10-22-20 10:17 AM

Quote:

With this delivery comes a heavy responsibility ...you must begin the first impressions thread!! :p

LoveVA 10-22-20 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2894960)
With this delivery comes a heavy responsibility ...you must begin the first impressions thread!! :p

Depending on when the mail arrives today, I might be able to do one of the hiit workouts today. Otherwise, it will have to be this weekend.

fanofladyvols 10-22-20 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveVA (Post 2894963)
Depending on when the mail arrives today, I might be able to do one of the hiit workouts today. Otherwise, it will have to be this weekend.

Excellent!! Come on, Mr. postman :music:

cataddict 10-22-20 11:59 AM

Mine are scheduled for Saturday. They are currently in an bordering city's distribution center, probably less than 20 miles away. I'm hoping I "might" get them tomorrow instead of Saturday, but would be happy for Saturday.

momofcha 10-22-20 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cataddict (Post 2894982)
Mine are scheduled for Saturday. They are currently in an bordering city's distribution center, probably less than 20 miles away. I'm hoping I "might" get them tomorrow instead of Saturday, but would be happy for Saturday.

I would love a Sat delivery. I’ve got no plans on Sunday :sun:

Kathy G 10-22-20 01:11 PM

Mine are also out for delivery today. :sun:

I think they are going to make the downloads available today too. :)

bubbles76 10-22-20 03:30 PM

I got my dvds :)

lavna 10-22-20 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathy G (Post 2895010)
Mine are also out for delivery today. :sun:

I think they are going to make the downloads available today too. :)

Yes, they're available.

fanofladyvols 10-22-20 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbles76 (Post 2895030)

Bubbles you bear the responsibility for First impression thread!! :D

bubbles76 10-22-20 05:04 PM

Fanofladyvols, I at least promise to preview :). My knees may not be up for anything that Cathe puts out. I looked through past threads and it seems I've been having issues since July. Grrr......Hard to do lunges and squats.

fanofladyvols 10-22-20 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbles76 (Post 2895040)
Fanofladyvols, I at least promise to preview :). My knees may not be up for anything that Cathe puts out. I looked through past threads and it seems I've been having issues since July. Grrr......Hard to do lunges and squats.

That sounds wonderful to someone whose DVDs just left your NJ distribution center this AM :D

Sorry about your knees :( ..I hope the mobility DVD works for you

horusosiris 10-22-20 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbles76 (Post 2895030)

Bubbles- Oh, lucky you! ;):D There are some distinct advantages to living in NJ! Mine are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow:p

ncl 10-22-20 09:06 PM

Has anyone gotten the downloads? It said they would be available today but I haven't gotten anything and don't see anything on facebook, cathe forums (though perhaps I am not looking in the right section). Also nothing in my email.

Nevermind, found the link!

fanofladyvols 10-22-20 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncl (Post 2895074)
Has anyone gotten the downloads? It said they would be available today but I haven't gotten anything and don't see anything on facebook, cathe forums (though perhaps I am not looking in the right section). Also nothing in my email.

Is this what you're looking for?

https://cathe.com/forum/threads/how-...nloads.315615/

ETA: just saw you found it :-)

ncl 10-22-20 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2895075)

that is it. Of course, right after I posted, I found that thread, but it'll be good to be posted here as well. Thanks!

LoveVA 10-23-20 08:25 AM

I won't be able to do any of the new workouts until this weekend. However, I previewed the hiit ones last night. They both look great.

The high impact one has a lot of squat thrusts/burpees. So if that isn't your thing, you've been warned. :D She does mention, a few times, to modify if necessary.

The low impact looks pretty tough. It is definitely LOW impact, but it is not NO impact. There are quite a few moves in her older low impact hiit workouts where your feet never leave the ground. This isn't the case here. But it is definitely LOW impact. And it looks like it is easy to modify to no impact if you want.

bubbles76 10-23-20 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horusosiris (Post 2895062)
Bubbles- Oh, lucky you! ;):D There are some distinct advantages to living in NJ! Mine are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow:p

Decent bagels, good pizza, and quick access to Cathe workouts :D

fanofladyvols 10-23-20 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveVA (Post 2895127)
I won't be able to do any of the new workouts until this weekend. However, I previewed the hiit ones last night. They both look great.

The high impact one has a lot of squat thrusts/burpees. So if that isn't your thing, you've been warned. :D She does mention, a few times, to modify if necessary.

The low impact looks pretty tough. It is definitely LOW impact, but it is not NO impact. There are quite a few moves in her older low impact hiit workouts where your feet never leave the ground. This isn't the case here. But it is definitely LOW impact. And it looks like it is easy to modify to no impact if you want.

LoveVa That's helpful!! Thanks for the heads up. I thought as much from her clip and have tried to prepare ways to modify just in case.

You may not be able to answer this from previewing, so that's ok if you can't, but do you think having a high step set up nearby would be in the way of the moves?

LoveVA 10-23-20 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofladyvols (Post 2895137)
LoveVa That's helpful!! Thanks for the heads up. I thought as much from her clip and have tried to prepare ways to modify just in case.

You may not be able to answer this from previewing, so that's ok if you can't, but do you think having a high step set up nearby would be in the way of the moves?

So the only equipment needed for the hiit workouts is a step with 2 risers on each side, but only for the bonus segment. There is no equipment needed for the main workouts. If you don't plan to do the bonus segment you don't need anything at all. There is some side-to-side movement in both workouts and back-to-front movement in the low impact one. I think you could have a high step off to the side, just keep in mind how much you tend to move in side-to-side movement. I'm short, so I don't need that much room for movement.:D

fanofladyvols 10-23-20 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveVA (Post 2895140)
There is some side-to-side movement in both workouts and back-to-front movement in the low impact one. I think you could have a high step off to the side, just keep in mind how much you tend to move in side-to-side movement. I'm short, so I don't need that much room for movement.:D

Ok that doesn't sound like the cardio choo choos all over the place...cool!
Thank you!! :D

PERFECT 30 Guide
https://cathe.com/perfect30guide/

FitBoop 10-24-20 12:12 AM

Mine came today! I quarantine my mail for a day or two, so I will try them this weekend!

shoegoddess 10-24-20 08:27 AM

Mine are scheduled for today!

fanofladyvols 10-24-20 09:02 AM

My tracking says scheduled delivery for today!!!

:D. :love:. :music:

tiletha444 10-24-20 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FitBoop (Post 2895264)
Mine came today! I quarantine my mail for a day or two, so I will try them this weekend!

I quarantine my mail, too... but when I get my Cathe package, I don't think I can wait!! I'm just going to have to lysol-wipe it down really well.:D:heart:

Usia 10-24-20 11:25 AM

Why am I looking at this set? It's too advanced for me and yet......I'm tempted.:o