Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Essentrics--QVC (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=230476)

Demeris 02-23-21 12:24 PM

Essentrics--QVC

Is this DVD a QVC exclusive?

Does anyone know if the workouts on the DVD are new or if they have been culled from other DVDs?

I have the Fast Track 3 that I got for donating to a PBS station, and I love it. I'm wondering if this has new workouts that are similar to FT3.

Thanks

Essentrics Aging Backwards Kit

PennyK 02-23-21 12:51 PM

JackieB 02-23-21 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demeris (Post 2913520)
Is this DVD a QVC exclusive?

Does anyone know if the workouts on the DVD are new or if they have been culled from other DVDs?

I have the Fast Track 3 that I got for donating to a PBS station, and I love it. I'm wondering if this has new workouts that are similar to FT3.

Thanks

Essentrics Aging Backwards Kit

It's all recycled materials. If you have streaming, you have access to the QVC program.

Demeris 02-23-21 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieB (Post 2913529)
It's all recycled materials. If you have streaming, you have access to the QVC program.

Thank you. I don't have streaming. Can't afford the gigabytes nor the monthly charge. I rely entirely on DVDs.

I don't suppose you happen to know if the recycled materials are on other DVDs, do you?

Demeris 02-23-21 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PennyK (Post 2913528)
www.essentricstv.com > qvc-30-day-workout-plan

I found something about it on the Essentrics website under their streaming, but am unable to copy.

Google QVC 30-Day Workout Plan-Essentrics TV

Thank you. There might be a few workouts that aren't on DVD, but I see most of them are.

bzar 02-23-21 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demeris (Post 2913520)

which workouts did you get with the donation special? our PBS affiliate might not have participated, but i've seen other webpages of other affiliates who have offered it (example link below). the one shown below mentions 4-DVD workout set (separate from lecture DVD, i think), among other items (lecture DVD, book, rotation, etc) for $240:

https://secure.wttw.com/catalog/deta...ductid=PABM32P

Pam61 02-23-21 05:56 PM

QVC Special

From the Classical Stretch web page is a description of the 30 day plan. It would normally be $69, but QVC price is $50 plus $5.50 shipping.

Total run time:  106min. (2 DVDs) 
5 workouts  (3 x 23min.), (2 x 30min.)
Components: Standing and Barre
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Pace: Slow to Medium
Language: English

By combining workouts from the Brand New “Rebalance & Reboot Your Body” DVD and “Aging Backwards Connective Tissue Workouts” DVD we’ve created a 30-day pre-planned workout schedule based on the scientific concepts from Miranda Esmonde-White’s newest book “Aging Backwards: Fast Track”. It only takes 23-30 minutes a day to start Aging Backwards.

The Aging Backwards Starter Bundle Includes:

Brand New on DVD: Rebalance & Reboot Your Body with Miranda Esmonde-White
Aging Backwards Connective Tissue Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White
Aging Backwards: Fast Track Hardcover Book
A 30-day pre-planned workout schedule to get you on the Fast Track to Aging Backwards.

I already have the Connective Tissue DVD which is $20. The book is $27 and Rebalance DVD is $22 from Essentrics page.

The QVC offer includes a 30 day free trial to CS/Essentrics streaming workouts, which I would love. After 30 days they charge $15 per month, unless you cancel.

Demeris 02-23-21 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bzar (Post 2913549)
which workouts did you get with the donation special? our PBS affiliate might not have participated, but i've seen other webpages of other affiliates who have offered it (example link below). the one shown below mentions 4-DVD workout set (separate from lecture DVD, i think), among other items (lecture DVD, book, rotation, etc) for $240:

https://secure.wttw.com/catalog/deta...ductid=PABM32P

This is what I got. The 4-DVD set is separate from the lecture DVD. Of the 8 different workouts on the DVDs, 6 are exclusive to this set.

bzar 02-23-21 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demeris (Post 2913566)
This is what I got. The 4-DVD set is separate from the lecture DVD. Of the 8 different workouts on the DVDs, 6 are exclusive to this set.

what are the titles of the workouts?

In the link, the workouts/content are missing from the description.

JackieB 02-23-21 09:02 PM

It looks like the 30 days consist of workouts from the Connective Tissue Collection, Seasons 11 and 12, and Miranda's Full Body 3.

HTH.