Video Fitness Forum

Video Fitness Forum (http://forum.videofitness.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.videofitness.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   KBKB question (http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=215355)

Kathleen Ann 04-12-16 09:38 AM

KBKB question

I ordered KBKB DVDs from groupon with many complications. Finally got it resolved I think.
For those of you that ordered the DVDs where you sent the downloads also for free? Or did they goof up again and sent the wrong order. I don't want to download and then they not send me the DVDs.

AsSweetAsSugar 04-12-16 02:28 PM

What kind of complications you had? I ordered a while back without problems (I also ordered from Groupon). I got a confirmation order within few minutes of placing it and after 5 days of "processing", it shipped, and I got it around 5 days later (I'm in Canada), I didn't get or was offered any downloads, I just got the dvd set I ordered. I hope you'll get what you ordered without problem.

jenn38 04-12-16 03:50 PM

The only problem I had was from KBKB themselves. I tried to cancel my order and they never got back to me. So now I have 2 copies of Scorcher. One from Groupon and one from KBKB that I'm trying to sell.

I had no problems with Groupon but was not offered downloads + DVD's. I just ordered the DVD's both times.

FirmDancer 04-12-16 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen Ann (Post 2627112)
I ordered KBKB DVDs from groupon with many complications. Finally got it resolved I think.
For those of you that ordered the DVDs where you sent the downloads also for free? Or did they goof up again and sent the wrong order. I don't want to download and then they not send me the DVDs.

When I had complications with my order, they offered to send me links to the downloads for free. But they never did. And it took weeks to resolve the order issue and finally get the DVDs.

angie_nrs 04-12-16 07:37 PM

I think Groupon only has the offer for DVD's. I don't see anything there that mentions downloads. I got the DVD's about a month ago and never had a problem with Groupon or KBKB.

Groupon is offering 20% off your order today only with the code:SURPRISE

Kathleen Ann 04-12-16 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angie_nrs (Post 2627234)
I think Groupon only has the offer for DVD's. I don't see anything there that mentions downloads. I got the DVD's about a month ago and never had a problem with Groupon or KBKB.

Groupon is offering 20% off your order today only with the code:SURPRISE

Great!! The other code groupon 10 did not work for me so I ended up paying full price and still don't have them after 3 weeks.

bee 04-12-16 08:44 PM

Oh bummer! If I were you I'd write to Dasha and explain. If you can get her attention she is very nice and I'm sure will make it right for you somehow. I'm not sure how tough it is to get her attention but definitely worth a try!

AsSweetAsSugar 04-12-16 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen Ann (Post 2627242)
[/B]

Great!! The other code groupon 10 did not work for me so I ended up paying full price and still don't have them after 3 weeks.

The "Groupon10" code was for first time groupon users, it worked for me (I've never bought from Groupon before). I do hope you'll get it solved. How frustrating...

angie_nrs 04-12-16 11:01 PM

I just went and ordered via Groupon even though their site doesn't show the other options besides DVD's, I think the voucher code would work on the KBKB site since downloads and DVD's are the same price. I would imagine it's one or the other though.....as they are priced separately.

I hope you get it taken care of soon.:(

Did you want the downloads or the DVD's? I just ask b/c if you want the DVD's you have to go to the KBKB site and pay for the shipping of $9.95 per set before they process your order. The Groupon thing can be a little confusing. I would imagine you wouldn't have to do that for the downloads....but I've never downloaded workouts before, so I'm guessing on that.

ETA: Just re-read your OP. If you want the DVD's and you've paid for the shipping, I would either wait until you get them or contact KBKB again and tell them you wanted the DVD's and not the downloads (if you have already received the downloads). If you've had a problem it's possible they may give you both? When I ordered my DVD set....all I received was the DVD set....no downloads were included. HTH

AsSweetAsSugar 04-13-16 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angie_nrs (Post 2627275)
Did you want the downloads or the DVD's? I just ask b/c if you want the DVD's you have to go to the KBKB site and pay for the shipping of $9.95 per set before they process your order. The Groupon thing can be a little confusing. I would imagine you wouldn't have to do that for the downloads....but I've never downloaded workouts before, so I'm guessing on that.

I agree, it can be a bit confusing. Once, I bought the set from Groupon, I went to KBKB site to place my order, I put the groupon code and then the only think I had to pay to KBKB was the shipping.