Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Social Groups

Search Groups  
Social Groups
Category Group Name Members Reverse Sort Order Pictures
For VFers who live in or near the Washington, DC area. If you are within driving distance of the US capital, join us!
19 3
15 0
Fan Groups
For VFers who love BeachBody's P90X series featuring Tony Horton.
15 0
Are there many others? It'd be great to chat with some other Aussies and Kiwis about local interests, good sources for international fitness DVD purchasing, travel... and possibly even trading/swapping DVD's with each other.
14 0
14 0
Miscellaneous
For all VFers who are battling or have battled Cancer! We are survivors- and we are here to kick cancer's butt!
14 0
Training Styles
For those who are following the weight lifting program in the book New Rules of Lifting for Women, by Lou Schuler and Alwyn Cosgrove, and for those who simply enjoy this type of weight training style.
14 0
12 0
Check-ins
A group for all of you who like classic aerobic workouts from the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Each month I'll do a check-in with you all on this challenge. So get your leotard and legwarmers (I got mine already), and do it with me.
10 0
Check-ins
The Belly Busters check-in is a friendly group with a variety of fitness interests. What we all have in common is our interest in having a stronger and leaner core but we don't focus on that; we're interested in all sorts of cardio, strength and flexibility training. We come from all different places, are all different ages, sizes and fitness levels. There are no rules about when to post, but we usually have a weekly thread and chat whenever we have a chance. We discuss exercise and other topics, and are there for each other when support and encouragement are needed. So everyone is welcome to join any time and we guarantee to greet you with a warm welcome.
9 0
Advanced Search   Group Subscriptions