Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-01-15, 08:21 AM  
Tugger31

Question Horizontal Conditioning question

I'm thinking about getting my niece a HC workout for Xmas. She is in great shape, has run marathons. Her focus is lower body work ie. things like deadlifts and also core to complement her running. She is giving up her gym membership due to finances and is slowing getting a few small pieces of workout equipment for home. She has a BOSU and wants a body bar for Xmas which I am getting her. I'd like to get her a HC dvd too b/c I think these are def challenging enough for her. My questions are which of Vol 1-4 is hardest for core and lower body and also she does not have an aerobic step which I know is used in different ways in the HC workouts. Could she balance her body bar either on the domed part or on the back of her BOSU without needing a step or do you need a step?? Thanks!
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 11:15 AM  
momof10

I haven't done HoCo in a few years so I can't remember which volumes used the step. That being said, she couldn't use the Bosu in place of the step because there is too much instability. If I were you, I would go to their website and it will tell you what equipment is needed. I do remember that the less equipment Sandra used, the more challenging the workout.

Cheryl