Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-15, 09:46 PM  
sanchiababy

Customer Service number for Pure Barre?

Does anyone know of a toll free customer service number for Pure Barre? I had made an order on Saturday but have not received any confirmation e-mail for my order. I thought I may have had one by now. I just wanted to check and make sure they have my order.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sanchia
sanchiababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 10:43 PM  
that_tori_girl

It's not a phone #, but their customer service email is solutions@purebarre.com.

I had an order issue. Not necessarily Pure Barre's fault as I think the USPS opened the package and was expecting something more than sticky socks and DVDs. I hope they're enjoying my socks and being sure to lift, tone, and burn as they deliver mail. Pure Barre CS was super super fast and very responsive and made it right.
Old 12-01-15, 08:48 AM  
toomuchjoy

I ordered on Friday and haven't received any confirmation/notification either. Maybe they're just swamped?

Did anyone that ordered this weekend get an email?
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-15, 08:08 AM  
Footballnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by that_tori_girl View Post
It's not a phone #, but their customer service email is solutions@purebarre.com.

I had an order issue. Not necessarily Pure Barre's fault as I think the USPS opened the package and was expecting something more than sticky socks and DVDs. I hope they're enjoying my socks and being sure to lift, tone, and burn as they deliver mail. Pure Barre CS was super super fast and very responsive and made it right.
OMG! Can you tell me what the secret is? I have had a terrible time with their customer service. I think this will be my first and last time ordering anything from Pure Barre.
Old 12-08-15, 03:17 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

I ordered the Black Friday deal. Never got an order confirmation email. After about 5 days, I got a ship notice and received the set the same day.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-15, 03:28 PM  
Footballnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratima View Post
I ordered the Black Friday deal. Never got an order confirmation email. After about 5 days, I got a ship notice and received the set the same day.
Something is definitely wrong and I could get to the bottom of it if someone in Customer Service would acknowledge my messages. When I was placing my order, I sent them a message with an unrelated question. It took them 5 days to get back with me. They really need an employee answering phones. This has not been a pleasant experience at all.
Old 12-08-15, 08:23 PM  
that_tori_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballnut View Post
OMG! Can you tell me what the secret is? I have had a terrible time with their customer service. I think this will be my first and last time ordering anything from Pure Barre.
Yikes. That's disappointing to hear! Not sure how I lucked out. Maybe they're currently swamped and understaffed.
Old 12-08-15, 08:45 PM  
Kitten

I couldn't find a toll free number, but I found this.
https://nextcaller.com/phone-number/...rvice-support/
If it's not the right number, they can probably give you the right one.
My sister says I have a "gift" for dealing with customer service.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote