Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-15, 10:31 AM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

Thanks Sue, That helps a lot. I will pass on the 10 minute one if it is a lot of abs.

Will get the 30 minute one and Arms, and possibly the thighs based on your recommendation. I wish there were longer clips.
BarbK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-15, 11:34 AM  
Footballnut

I caved on the results package. It really sounds too good to pass up.
Old 11-26-15, 11:41 AM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
Okay here are my thoughts. I've done them all extensively this month.

PB flex 30 min workouts - great workouts when you're short on time. The moves are new & very fresh. Favorites of mine
PB flex 10 min segments- I'm unsure on these. I don't like that there's no "play all" when you want to combine them. I think they are truly add on workouts or when you're very short on time. There is no stretching after each segment & combined it's a little disjointed & heavy on abs.
Results
Arms -my favorite of the series. A great workout that is heavy on the upper body that most barre workouts lack.
Thigh - my second favorite. A burner for sure
Abs - I hate working and, but I like this one a lot. This is the only one that uses the double tube
Seat - my least favorite. I LOVE working the seat & will frequently add on seat work to other workouts but I just don't love it

All in all I can not rave enough about these new releases. I took live classes for a few months & these are most similar. All of the instructors give great form pointers & I love them all.

I hope this helps
Very helpful. Thanks.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-15, 07:24 PM  
toomuchjoy

I bought arms and thighs results. I was going to buy the 4 pack package but this is my first stab at pb. Thanks for the input momofcha - thought I would need the tubing for everything.
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-15, 08:15 AM  
Breezy Trousers

I've been waiting/hoping for this sale for months. After reading Barb's comment about the tubing and Dana's posting of the additional discount code (thanks!!), I bought the entire Results/Flex set, which included the tubing, t-shirt and barre socks. What a great deal! Now if only The Hilliard Studio Method would have a sale (not holding breath) ....
Old 11-27-15, 04:53 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
I've been waiting/hoping for this sale for months. After reading Barb's comment about the tubing and Dana's posting of the additional discount code (thanks!!), I bought the entire Results/Flex set, which included the tubing, t-shirt and barre socks. What a great deal! Now if only The Hilliard Studio Method would have a sale (not holding breath) ....
I love Hilliard studio method. They inspired me to do a barre challenge this month - 20 barre workouts in 30 days. I finished yesterday & their total body & band sculpt were in high rotation. I'm pleased with my results.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-15, 05:26 PM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
I love Hilliard studio method. They inspired me to do a barre challenge this month - 20 barre workouts in 30 days. I finished yesterday & their total body & band sculpt were in high rotation. I'm pleased with my results.
Those two HSM workouts are easily among the hardest barre workouts on the market. Congratulations on completing that rotation!
Old 11-27-15, 06:51 PM  
buffmama

Did Pershing Square sell out? There is no add to cart button with it...
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-15, 09:06 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
Those two HSM workouts are easily among the hardest barre workouts on the market. Congratulations on completing that rotation!
You got your wish!!! HSM videos are 20% off tomorrow. Code "hotfortheholidays"

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-15, 09:42 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
You got your wish!!! HSM videos are 20% off tomorrow. Code "hotfortheholidays"
Thanks, Sue! Very tempting....
Out of the 2 you've mentioned (Total Body & Band Sculpt) which one is your favorite? Thanks!