Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-30-15, 06:37 PM  
isebelleg44

Only a Fellow Vfer will appreciate this!

We changed our internet provider today and now we have faster WiFi. Today I was able to a Cathe Live workout using the high quality version! I was never able to do it with my slower internet connection.

The little things in life!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 06:40 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Fun! We are supposed to have super fast internet, but I think we are competing with all our neighbors for the same bandwidth, so not so fast after all. Glad you are enjoying your new connection!
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 09:34 AM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Fun! We are supposed to have super fast internet, but I think we are competing with all our neighbors for the same bandwidth, so not so fast after all. Glad you are enjoying your new connection!
Same here. I'm paying for high speed, but I'm getting dial-up speed most of the time.
Old 12-01-15, 10:29 AM  
dakko

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Fun! We are supposed to have super fast internet, but I think we are competing with all our neighbors for the same bandwidth, so not so fast after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollamyn View Post
Same here. I'm paying for high speed, but I'm getting dial-up speed most of the time.
Same here. And then we had a big storm that affected their equipment... during my one month trial of Essentrics TV!

In the process of troubleshooting with them, THEY determined that the equipment they'd installed in our home was insufficient and upgraded it. I'd always assumed it was competition with neighbors, but not so. We had been getting 2-3 (whatever the unit of measure is) and now it is 9.
dakko is offline   Reply With Quote